The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I keep pointing out to you, the increased TV cash doesn't land this summer.

So, you're obviously 'outraged' by your assumption (as it's still early July) that the club won't borrow against this guaranteed future income now, to fund a spending spree this window. So, you're basically hacked off that we've not run up fresh debt, which I'm certain if I care to vault your post history, would be an area where you've had many a pop at the current incumbents over - not least the annual renewable loan that currently sits with Vibrac, which was a loan taken out for exactly the same purpose that you're now labelling an "utter disgrace" that they've not yet repeated with the new wave of TV cash.....lol.

There's more than enough from this extra annual revenue in the next few years to pay off debt and spend on the squad. I think it's what you'll find other clubs are doing and will do.

I'd invite you now to state that if there's a negative net spend this summer you'd view that with alarm.

How many man of the match awards did he get though during that time ?

Maybe 1, Gibson made some stupid comment about him being mom in every one of the 3 games and now people have jumped on that as fact that he had 3 amazing games getting mom in everyone which simply isn't true.

He was very lucky not to give goals away in everyone of those games. Not through inexperience but threw flaws in his game. With a longer run in the team quality opposition will look to exploit them flaws and will exploit them!

I hate to sound like I'm having a go at Duffy but a lot seem to think we'v got a young John terry being ignored, which is almost certainly not the case. As said I'd love to be proved wrong but he needs a loan year to show exactly his game over a longer period than 3 games (which btw heitinga did amazing playing teacher) to show exactly where he is.

There's more than enough from this extra annual revenue in the next few years to pay off debt and spend on the squad. I think it's what you'll find other clubs are doing and will do.

I'd invite you now to state that if there's a negative net spend this summer you'd view that with alarm.

What I think they should do with the incremental revenue is a separate discussion.

I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy in your 'outrage', as it's based on the fact that as of yet, they've not increased the debt this summer, which is totally juxtaposed to your previous 'outrage' on the subject of debt.

Maybe 1, Gibson made some stupid comment about him being mom in every one of the 3 games and now people have jumped on that as fact that he had 3 amazing games getting mom in everyone which simply isn't true.

He was very lucky not to give goals away in everyone of those games. Not through inexperience but threw flaws in his game. With a longer run in the team quality opposition will look to exploit them flaws and will exploit them!

I hate to sound like I'm having a go at Duffy but a lot seem to think we'v got a young John terry being ignored, which is almost certainly not the case. As said I'd love to be proved wrong but he needs a loan year to show exactly his game over a longer period than 3 games (which btw heitinga did amazing playing teacher) to show exactly where he is.

Nah he's just being eclipsed by our old John Terry running around dressing up as a Milkman, Pilot, Plumber, Chef, etc..

I'd just like to point out just because you can put 11 players on the field in Fifa/CM doesn't mean you know better than a manager.

I have full confidence Roberto will do a better job than any Internet loud mouth.

I'd just like to point out just because you can put 11 players on the field in Fifa/CM doesn't mean you know better than a manager.

I have full confidence Roberto will do a better job than any Internet loud mouth.

OOH BIG WORDS FROM THE BIG MAN

ROBERTO - GET HEITINGA AND FELLAINI SHIPPED OUT AND USE THE 28 OR SO MILLION TO GET FOUR QUALITY PLAYERS IN FFS. I'M TALKING FIRST XI PLAYERS, NOT **** LIKE KONE.

ROBERTO - GET HEITINGA AND FELLAINI SHIPPED OUT AND USE THE 28 OR SO MILLION TO GET FOUR QUALITY PLAYERS IN FFS. I'M TALKING FIRST XI PLAYERS, NOT **** LIKE KONE.

1. I'm not convinced that we'll get any offers for Heitinga considering his wages.

2. So far no one has met Fellaini's price so that isn't really an option either.

3. Kone will be part of the first team.

If its four quality players to repalce our current first 11 they would cost a lot more than 28 million. The quality we need to push on id say that would buy at least two, maybe three at a push if we find value like Honda.

Mate, it's an internet forum where all blues give their opinions, on the blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back