The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez had dropped Diame from his Wigan team before he let him go. Cant see it happening, i think he's overrated too.

Martinez had dropped Diame from his Wigan team before he let him go. Cant see it happening, i think he's overrated too.

Was thinking this too.

He certainly has some quite awesome games, but it's the other ones I'd worry about. Where he seemingly does nothing.

Was thinking this too.

He certainly has some quite awesome games, but it's the other ones I'd worry about. Where he seemingly does nothing.

He was the worst player in a terrible West Ham team in Moyes' last home game. Was subbed off if I recall correctly. I've seen him boss teams, good teams as well, but he does seem to blow very hot and cold.

yeah I'll be amazed if we manage to sell Heitinga for a decent fee. More change of Martinez turning him back into a proper player.

I'd love Diame. I'm loathe to take on injury prone players. Mirallas and Gibson did my swede right in last year for example, but I think the lid's quite boss.

"Wigianization". Staffs and players. Everything is all about Wigan. Can the media link us with players that are not formerly Wigan players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back