The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me he was the best forward who came to play against us at goodison last season( van Persie was a sub )

Not to sound horrendously biased, but I have to say Kone was the best striker to play against us last season! Again, albeit against an awful John Heitinga, but I thought he caused us real problems.

Not to sound horrendously biased, but I have to say Kone was the best striker to play against us last season! Again, albeit against an awful John Heitinga, but I thought he caused us real problems.

It's hard to compare when some players are up against heitinga and others up against distin and jags but yeah I agree.

Why are you using our defence as the benchmark for rating a striker? Especially with last season's Heitinga in defence! Kone's awful, and I'm disgusted that we've spent £6m on him. Fuming! D:

Why are you using our defence as the benchmark for rating a striker? Especially with last season's Heitinga in defence! Kone's awful, and I'm disgusted that we've spent £6m on him. Fuming! D:

He's awful, yet he scored 11 goals, more than either of our strikers could manage.

If you honestly think he's awful based on his performances last season then you need to stop watching football.

He's awful, yet he scored 11 goals, more than either of our strikers could manage.

If you honestly think he's awful based on his performances last season then you need to stop watching football.

Why are you using our strikers as a benchmark? xD

You put forward a poor argument, pal!

Now Paulinho has gone to Spurs, I'd love us to try and get Holtby. They'll revert to 4-3-3 with Dembele-Sandro-Paulinho in the middle. One of those half realistic ones you piece together in your head and cross your fingers for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back