The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And?

Although personally i'd rather us swerve him anyway and put our cash towards a creative midfielder.

If we were in 'advanced talks' as some have been suggesting, he wouldn't be excited about going to Asia with Chelsea. He also wouldnt be tweeting it. I consider it a good thing we aren't in for him.

Dat Jorghino would be perfect for them over the road.

jorginho.jpg

Look at the grid on that lid.

On to Mount Doom, Precious!

Alex lucy ‏@alexconsistlucy 1h

@ThePeoplesGroup according to sources Everton are trying to get @tomclevz23 on loan

lol.

He didn't have a bad season, just didn't fit there. Seemed strange from the beginning.

Obviously won't happen, but personally I'd be beyond thrilled if we could get him. Could you imagine Everton doing the ICC with Demps and Timmy...?

Obviously won't happen, but personally I'd be beyond thrilled if we could get him. Could you imagine Everton doing the ICC with Demps and Timmy...?

I'm a fan so I guess I'd like him in the squad, but I don't think he fits now with Martinez. I even questioned the fit under Moyes. Will be interesting to see where he goes, I would think it will be outside England.

Alex lucy ‏@alexconsistlucy 1h

@ThePeoplesGroup according to sources Everton are trying to get @tomclevz23 on loan

lol.

Have to be honest...he's seen as someone who doesn't seem to do much. Not sure how much of that is true....

Young England international central midfielder...interesting link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back