The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverley was loaned to Martinez at Wigan ?

Indeed. Totally random link for me and I don't believe there could be any truth in it, however with the Moses link (not this much smoke without fire) as well as the 3 players he's signed already I imagine Martinez may still be looking at players he knows inside out.

Of all the ex wigan players he's the one who would be expensive though + Moyes may not rate him?

How would he do alongside Fellaini or Gibson?

Pleased with what we have done so far transfer wise. For now we have fixed one of the major issues from last season and that's finally building a squad rather than a first eleven.

Just got to hope we hang on to our better players now and it's all looking very good. In other news it looks like Moyes is still fumbling around with transfers at UTD with them losing out to Bayern over Thiago.

You could offer me £25m for Baines

or

£25m + Cleverley.

and I would still just take the money.

You don't rate him then? Man Utd and England player, 23 years old...central midfielder which we need...

Wonder what his market value would be?

Pleased with what we have done so far transfer wise. For now we have fixed one of the major issues from last season and that's finally building a squad rather than a first eleven.

Just got to hope we hang on to our better players now and it's all looking very good. In other news it looks like Moyes is still fumbling around with transfers at UTD with them losing out to Bayern over Thiago.

It is eye opening that he hasn't signed anyone yet. I do feel he will be in with a serious offer for Baines. Also he's going to lose out on Thiago so may see Fellaini's name on his list at some point.

moyes won't let cleverley go, he loves those kind of hard-working, limited skilled players.

i think moses is one of those players who would absolutely thrive at a club with players like ours as opposed to being surounded by 20 world class stars. still think he did very well at chelsea when given the chance though. would be quality addition if true.

bit miffed by dempsey's transfer list if true, i don't rate him as a player, but he's just one of those who always scores. he did better than siggurdson and holtby last season. don't want him here though

moyes won't let cleverley go, he loves those kind of hard-working, limited skilled players.

i think moses is one of those players who would absolutely thrive at a club with players like ours as opposed to being surounded by 20 world class stars. still think he did very well at chelsea when given the chance though. would be quality addition if true.

bit miffed by dempsey's transfer list if true, i don't rate him as a player, but he's just one of those who always scores. he did better than siggurdson and holtby last season. don't want him here though

You never know with Moyes though, or Martinez for that matter. Its an unknown quantity who he sees at Utd in the first eleven and how he wants to set them up -- he may have been advised that Cleverley isn't up to much...

Also Martinez may have enquired about him and Moyes may see him as an acceptable casualty to get Baines.

Who knows...

The whole CM problem is actually quite worrying, Fellaini is the only real defensive player we have in that position. Obviously, it would be great to bring someone in at around 10m for that position like a real quality signing but I can't see us having that cash to spend left.

Wouldn't expect any more business until we sell but it'd be a nice surprise if we brought someone in. One things for certain, there will be one or two twists still to come. Can't imagine we won't receive bids for Baines or Felli.

The whole CM problem is actually quite worrying, Fellaini is the only real defensive player we have in that position. Obviously, it would be great to bring someone in at around 10m for that position like a real quality signing but I can't see us having that cash to spend left.

I wouldn't say it's 'worrying', but you're deffo right in that it needs addressing. A decent back up/squad player and we'd be right as rain.

I wouldn't say it's 'worrying', but you're deffo right in that it needs addressing. A decent back up/squad player and we'd be right as rain.

Gibbo is hardly an attacking midfield maestro, plus Ozzie can play there. Not as worrying as some are letting on, plus Felli isn't your stereotypical enforcer or defence midfielder a la Makelele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back