The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, you make valid points.

I did see him on the bench for one match, though, therefore IMO he's hardly played.

By the way lids, Luke Shaw'a just signed a 5 year contract extension if any of you talking about a potential Baines replacement are arsed.

[Poor language removed]! Saaafaaaampton are minted too.

Now I'm worried. He was my ideal replacement if the unthinkable happened.

You win. I have nothing to say to your crushingly convincing argument. :)

Yours wasn't exactly convincing was it?

I've seen him play well twice at the very maximum.

What happens to him when he's not on TV? Perhaps you should ask yourself that? He's just badly average.

£3.5m is actually the correct price for him really.

Le Tissier, Riquelme, Zidane, anyone as long as they have pure ability and couldn't be ****ing bothered most of the time.

Already got him mate...Ross Barkley!!

As for diame, good player, very good player at times. Certainly not amazing and wouldn't be a guarantee starter....but if true 3.5M is a very good price for him.

Our next significant transfer activity will be based on our outgoings. How we would love to see the likes of heitinga, Naismith and Gueye sold to raise funds. But in all likelihood Baines or felliani will be sold. As has already been stated, how we would love some creativity in the middle of the park. The dream of Honda arriving to fill that void was just that......a dream. I think Martinez will find an awful lot out about our players this week in Austria, culminating with the game this weekend.

Breaking news premier league team sold to a billionaire...... Oh wait its Fulham Bill must have forgot to maildrop this guy!! Getting back to point I do reckon our only business going forward will be through sale.. Agree rthat after this week and pre season in Austria Martinez will find out alot about his players maybe some of fringe players will be moved on... Interesting what formation he plays Sunday!!

I watched Momo Diame play at least a half dozen times for West Ham last season and always came away impressed. Would love to have him in our side.. even if Fellaini stays, he would still be a massive asset.

Still vividly remember watching the West Ham v Arsenal game and this cracker of a goal he scored. Definitely caught Wenger's attention with it.. Arsenal were rumored to make a go for Diame in January, but he ended up getting injured so no move materialized.

[video=dailymotion;xu4yyq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu4yyq_west-ham-united-vs-arsenal-1-0-mohamed-diame_sport#.UeCH7xxnQrg[/video]

Southampton's owner is dead he left them a trust similar to what Blackburn had but in southamptons case the said owner was a billionaire and left them a wad of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back