The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alderweireld's Dad as apparently said he hasn't rejected Norwich, just weighing up his options atm?!. Imagine IF they signed him aswell, would be some summer recruiting for them!. A lot better than ours IMO.

I agree with Davek in that Martinez would like to sign McCarthy before all others.
It's hard to see how Everton could afford the money it would need to buy him, at least without selling somebody.

Alderweireld's Dad as apparently said he hasn't rejected Norwich, just weighing up his options atm?!. Imagine IF they signed him aswell, would be some summer recruiting for them!. A lot better than ours IMO.

I'd imagine if he didn't get any other offers than he'd probably go there.

But didn't I read recently that he rejected Norwich even after a fee had been agreed with Ajax.

Would be a fantastic signing if we could get him, we need to jump on it quickly.

would really like us to try and get zaha on loan in any deal involving an everton player going to utd

he is so speedy and creates so many chances, him, mirallas and deaulefeau in the team would make us prob the fastest side in the league on par with walcott , oxelaide chamberlain and podolski for arsenal.

Never in a million years will they loan him out at this point.

And whom is this John Merro?

And whom is this John Merro?

He's a lad on Twitter who is friendly with some of the Echo employees, such as Greg O'Keeffe and Tony Scott.

Apparently he posted a couple of things that he'd heard that didn't end up happening, therefore he is officially 'a right bad tit' according to a few people on here who dislike him.

He tweeted the other day that he'd heard Baines might be signing a new contract soon. Loads on here jumped on him and called him a liar.

6 hours later the basis of what Merro tweeted was actually in the Sunday People's website as part of their Baines story, but he's still 'a proper bad lying tit' though (according to some on here).

He's actually a pretty decent bloke and ordinary blue like, but that's apparently neither here nor there when everyone wants to demonise someone.

He's a lad on Twitter who is friendly with some of the Echo employees, such as Greg O'Keeffe and Tony Scott.

Apparently he posted a couple of things that he'd heard that didn't end up happening, therefore he is officially 'a right bad tit' according to a few people on here who dislike him.

He tweeted the other day that he'd heard Baines might be signing a new contract soon. Loads on here jumped on him and called him a liar.

6 hours later the basis of what Merro tweeted was actually in the Sunday People's website as part of their Baines story, but he's still 'a proper bad lying tit' though (according to some on here).

He's actually a pretty decent bloke and ordinary blue like, but that's apparently neither here nor there when everyone wants to demonise someone.

Finally someone says what needs to be said. He only retweets and says what the newspapers say and such. Not a bad man for info but he isn't the final word and he knows that

Besides lads, i'd rather our club wasn't in anyone's pocket, especially man u after that Robson/af expose by the BBC (I think). No favours thanks Old manager (for me at least).

Jelavic in talks with Martinez apparently. Would be happy with keeping Jelavic and play him with Koné. Would be a well-balanced pair.

I'm glad that we never bought Altidore nor Bony. It's a huge leap from Eredivisie to PL. Verthongen is an exception. (And hopefully Alderweireld too if he signs for us.) Bony might get around 10 goals, but for a £12M striker you expect more, at least I do. I will be surprised if Altidore even manages to score a goal.

Jelavic in talks with Martinez apparently. Would be happy with keeping Jelavic and play him with Koné. Would be a well-balanced pair.

I'm glad that we never bought Altidore nor Bony. It's a huge leap from Eredivisie to PL. Verthongen is an exception. (And hopefully Alderweireld too if he signs for us.) Bony might get around 10 goals, but for a £12M striker you expect more, at least I do. I will be surprised if Altidore even manages to score a goal.
I hope he's not after a pay-rise like :)

I fancy McCarthy.. just not for the outrageous price Whelan will let him go for.

I agree, he's developed into a decent midfielder and seems to be getting better all the time. I'm sure a deal can be done around the £8m-10m level with some performance-linked add-ons.

Kone and Jelavic dont seem like a balanced pair to me.

I'm assuming you've seen Bony and Altidore play last season? Both are 2ce the player of Kone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back