The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants players he never seen play so I thought I bet he wanted vitor as well, nothing sinister mate. I'm not going to knock you mate cos I respect your posts and you usually post good **** well most of the time.

I wanted a player who is highly rated and somebody who I trust said was a quality player.

Anyway, your not even close to being on my level, added to ignore, laters.

Thats were your wrong.

Vitor was Manager of Porto, the team in which Moutinho played.

Just cos you only rate players you watch on MOTD, dont assume that others do the same, I would imagine ive watched more football this week then you have in your entire life, so pipe down lad, before you make an even bigger clown of youself.
Don't watch MODT, always fall asleep before it starts.

That is not true at all. This year Belgium have played 5 matches. Fellaini (3 starts and 1 as a sub), Chadli (1 start and 2 as a sub). The only match Chadli started Fellaini also started.

I'm sure someone from Belgium was saying Chadli was viewed as a centre mid and was starting ahead of Fellaini. Must have misheard or they have it wrong

My main concern when Moyes left was that the players would follow. From the interviews I've read, I'm not saying they're pleased he's gone but they seem very optimistic for the future. That'll do me.

Love to know how old you are mate? you wanted a manager who ****ed off to some crap league where Martinez is one of the most promising young manager around, you don't have a frigging clue mate.

You're going to have to learn, that people who feel there might be a better manager than Martinez, are not "without a clue".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back