The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did expect, interviews with the players sayin "Im der gutted dat der Moyes has left, but hopefully he will bid for me shortly and I can go and join him in der Manchester."

tbf, they know what to say unlike our "it took davey 30 secs but robbie 45 secs" chairman

What did expect, interviews with the players sayin "Im der gutted dat der Moyes has left, but hopefully he will bid for me shortly and I can go and join him in der Manchester."

No it wasn't the same generic ****e you normally hear footballers spout in these situations fat head. It, to me appears they are glad he's gone.

well I don't know who this dutch, bet you wanted Vitor as manager as well

This is Dutch

dutch.jpg

Another Bid expected for one of our players soon according to tony scott of the echo.

How,s that 5 yr contact coming along for Baines, Bill? hmmmm is the lawyer on holiday, ran out of A4.

No it wasn't the same generic ****e you normally hear footballers spout in these situations fat head. It, to me appears they are glad he's gone.

Yep, they have spoke about how much they are looking forward to Martinez attacking football, especially Baines and Victor.

Fat head?

Wrong person mate.

You really need to stop taking notice of what footballers are told to say.

Sorry , thought you were someone else from Bluekipper. I just got the feeling it wasn't scripted. They meant it. And it doesn't appear (so far) that anyone wants to sign for Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back