The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you wanted to sign N'Zogbia didnt you?

And yes I wanted Vitor, I wanted a winner, not some clown who would go and buy players from quite possibly 1 of the worst teams in the League.

Talking about Martinez?

Talking about Martinez?

_62915043_martinez1.png

I bet you wanted to sign N'Zogbia didnt you?

And yes I wanted Vitor, I wanted a winner, not some clown who would go and buy players from quite possibly 1 of the worst teams in the League.
Nah, didn't want Zogbia at the price he went at, and yes I knew you wanted Vitor, a manager you never even heard of 12 months ago, haha

Nah, didn't want Zogbia at the price he went at, and yes I knew you wanted Vitor, a manager you never even heard of 12 months ago, haha

Thats were your wrong.

Vitor was Manager of Porto, the team in which Moutinho played.

Just cos you only rate players you watch on MOTD, dont assume that others do the same, I would imagine ive watched more football this week then you have in your entire life, so pipe down lad, before you make an even bigger clown of youself.

After doing my own research into him yes I did.

What's wrong with that?
He wants players he never seen play so I thought I bet he wanted vitor as well, nothing sinister mate. I'm not going to knock you mate cos I respect your posts and you usually post good **** well most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back