The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us moving for an attacking player until the Rooney to Chelsea saga plays out.
Its not unrealistic to see Mourinho letting Moses go.

If he continues to play 4-3-3, that's (Ramirez, Essien, Mikel, Luiz, Van Ginkel) + Lampard and one striker.

That leaves De Bruyne, Schurrle, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Piazon and Moses fighting over two spots.. and that's with no Rooney.

You missed out Lakaku.

Might they be tempted to sell Lakaku if Rooney goes there ...... He's also Belgian! (y)

Fourth Official said we were after Thomas Ince.... Whilst he is a decent young player, you get absolutely no value for money buying British players and with our limited budget that's even more relevant. He will probably cost about £8million.

Last edited:

I like ince... Fast, direct packet winger think I'd prefer Moses though as he would have more premiership experience but with another winger surely likes of naismith will be shipped out and gueye... Still would love us to concentrate getting a centre mid as cover for Gibson and of course if fellaini goes. Heintinga is been linked with move away so that be his high wages off the wage bill coupled with money wegot from beckford sale and potential sale of rRooney to Chelsea we should have few quid in coffers...

Fourth Official said we were after Thomas Ince.... Whilst he is a decent young player, you get absolutely no value for money buying British players and with our limited budget that's even more relevant. He will probably cost about £8million.

Don't Liverpool get like 50% of the transfer?

37728359.jpg

Is the best I can describe it, especially with Cardiff agreeing an £8million fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back