The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport have been ****e this summer tbh. Not sure about any other year cos only just started to listen. But overall, they just seem to report internet rumours as fact and dont seem to give a **** if its genuine or not

The more it's s+++ the more people will ring them , ie more money

The red Echo ffs complete joke,years ago they were believiable not anymore

...stopped getting it when Prentice himself started pointing out the bias some years ago. Articles/headlines always referred to 'Rafael', 'Stevie' and Carra, whereas ours were 'moyes', 'Cahill' and Arteta'. Its a waste of space anyway, the vans are trundling down from Manchester at 07.30am and its supposed to be an Evening paper. Don't buy it.

...stopped getting it when Prentice himself started pointing out the bias some years ago. Articles/headlines always referred to 'Rafael', 'Stevie' and Carra, whereas ours were 'moyes', 'Cahill' and Arteta'. Its a waste of space anyway, the vans are trundling down from Manchester at 07.30am and its supposed to be an Evening paper. Don't buy it.
Quite right, go to top of the class young man.

If Everton don,t want to sell him then they don,t have too right?

Why have,nt they stuck a 5 year contract under his nose to sign since Jan....hmmm 7 months now?

Looks again to Company's house.

.....I'm afraid that contracts mean little when a player wants to leave and there are clubs willing to buy. If this is the scenario this will be about how much Bill can get and I suspect Moyes knows exactly what it will take.

Baines probably should move, he's served us well but you only get one career and he has a better opportunity at United to win things (even though our manager has won more than theirs!).

rumours (think it was via talksport) that AC Milan are interested in Eriksen from Ajax. I find it hard to believe but if true that could mean Honda might not go there!

The media are praying United buy Baines and/or Fellaini. This whole "Everton are skint" jibe is a bit old now, the amount of TV money we get each season now is ridiculous, no reason what so ever to sell.

The media are praying United buy Baines and/or Fellaini. This whole "Everton are skint" jibe is a bit old now, the amount of TV money we get each season now is ridiculous, no reason what so ever to sell.

Pisses me off mate about time the club tell the media to end the speculation that has no legs to it or face a ban from the club same way fergie did, problem is no one at the clubb has the balls to do it and martinez doesnt help with the "its shows you must bee good" crap as speculation isnt good when its turning your best players heads/making a snake owner even more likely to flog them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back