The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisses me off mate about time the club tell the media to end the speculation that has no legs to it or face a ban from the club same way fergie did, problem is no one at the clubb has the balls to do it and martinez doesnt help with the "its shows you must bee good" crap as speculation isnt good when its turning your best players heads/making a snake owner even more likely to flog them
Just wait till next season, it will be barkley turn and even Martinez will be leaving us.

Clubs simply cannot comment on every rumour.
I think we all agree that Everton will sell at a price(that is true of every club and every player).It looks as if Utd are not prepared to go even close and if it stays that way then Baines is not sold.

I think a figure of about 18m would buy the player,but we remember well that David Moyes will not go above his valuation and I think we have a stand-off here.

I think Baines is happy to play for either club and will stay out of it completely.

I agree with what Blueblue said. Can't see Martinez wasting his time looking at them playing if he thought they were on the way out. He would have played the players he thinks he is keeping.

I agree with what Blueblue said. Can't see Martinez wasting his time looking at them playing if he thought they were on the way out. He would have played the players he thinks he is keeping.

Come 31/8 if we keep all our best players including Baines and Fellaini then credit has to be given to Martinez.

And replaced him with that underwhelming Brazilian LB who most people who never heard of? God.

People really need to pack it in with the whole "I've never heard of him, he can't be that good" mentality.

Us Evertonians should really know by now that being "unheard of" isn't necessarily directly proportional to lack of quality. I could reel off a number of seemingly "underwhelming" signings that turned out as coups for us. Give it a rest.

...I must've misread, I thought a couple of folk were posting that they'd read reports that Baines wanted to leave. Apologies if they hadn't.

popzg6lnkg.jpg

790a6ec4-e909-40b3-beb3-5cf24388f489.jpg

We hearing that Porto are now ready to listen to offers for Christian Atsu with the player entering the final year of his contract. Liverpool have been long-term admirers of Atsu, but Everton and Tottenham are now ready to make moves for the Ghana international

by skysportspeteo 4:48 PM

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch

How reliable are Sky with stuff like this anyway? I only believe it when they say 'sky sources understand...'

These type of stories sound like they just throw random teams names in.

Come 31/8 if we keep all our best players including Baines and Fellaini then credit has to be given to Martinez.

Indeed HK this is so right I still think that we can, it takes bottle to stand up to Manure or Chelski or to whoever wants Felli or Baines - IMO it would be a massive boost to a lot of Evertonians (not all obviously!!) if we kept them - would RM have access to the money for new players if they were sold ?

790a6ec4-e909-40b3-beb3-5cf24388f489.jpg

We hearing that Porto are now ready to listen to offers for Christian Atsu with the player entering the final year of his contract. Liverpool have been long-term admirers of Atsu, but Everton and Tottenham are now ready to make moves for the Ghana international

by skysportspeteo 4:48 PM

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch

Can't see us moving for an attacking player until the Rooney to Chelsea saga plays out.
Its not unrealistic to see Mourinho letting Moses go.

If he continues to play 4-3-3, that's (Ramirez, Essien, Mikel, Luiz, Van Ginkel) + Lampard and one striker.

That leaves De Bruyne, Schurrle, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Piazon and Moses fighting over two spots.. and that's with no Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back