The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacer Chadli and nope, ive never seen him play, but Dutch said he was quality so thats good enough for me.

But I wouldnt buy a Winger.

I would buy a door unlocker in CM.

Belgium use Chadli as a centre mid (ahead of Fellaini). I'm not sure if he can pick a pass but I imagine he uses his dribbling ability to go at the heart of defences which would be good to see - possibly similar to what Dembele can do for Spurs. Can obviously also play out wide

PSG just put out this statement and I thought it was quite amusing

"Paris St Germain’s president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi has warned that he will attempt to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona for €250million if the Catalans continue their pursuit of Brazilian defender Thiago Silva.
'If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause.' "

I bet you wanted to sign N'Zogbia didnt you?

And yes I wanted Vitor, I wanted a winner, not some clown who would go and buy players from quite possibly 1 of the worst teams in the League.

*Tries hard to remember what team Moyes, your idol, bought Baines from*

"Paris St Germain’s president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi has warned that he will attempt to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona for €250million if the Catalans continue their pursuit of Brazilian defender Thiago Silva.
'If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause.' "

And Messi will tell them to jog on.

thats actually funny :D
* but thats in wrong thread

Haha but would Messi go tho?

Belgium use Chadli as a centre mid (ahead of Fellaini). I'm not sure if he can pick a pass but I imagine he uses his dribbling ability to go at the heart of defences which would be good to see - possibly similar to what Dembele can do for Spurs. Can obviously also play out wide

That is not true at all. This year Belgium have played 5 matches. Fellaini (3 starts and 1 as a sub), Chadli (1 start and 2 as a sub). The only match Chadli started Fellaini also started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back