The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to companies house

I don't want to look at spreadsheets, i look at players and what we do on a green pitch, and looking at the League, football is all about building a team by selling and buying. Baines will want to leave, we could do with the money, and focus on the likes of Mirallas and co. Last season teams were sussing out our left hand side attack, we need something different. Yes don't get me wrong i would like Baines to stay but i'm not going to be angry if he get sold unless we get ripped off.

I don't want to look at spreadsheets, i look at players and what we do on a green pitch, and looking at the League, football is all about building a team by selling and buying. Baines will want to leave, we could do with the money, and focus on the likes of Mirallas and co. Last season teams were sussing out our left hand side attack, we need something different. Yes don't get me wrong i would like Baines to stay but i'm not going to be angry if he get sold unless we get ripped off.

Can,t argue with that..well you can like because loans/debt does have to be paid on time which shapes the team on the pitch.

Personally I think your crackers to suggest to sell baines. i would only sell him IF we could replace his goals, assists and then you need a proper left back to defend.

That lad is a world class player...gold dust along with really good pro approach off and on the pitch.

Can,t argue with that..well you can like because loans/debt does have to be paid on time which shapes the team on the pitch.

Personally I think your crackers to suggest to sell baines. i would only sell him IF we could replace his goals, assists and then you need a proper left back to defend.

That lad is a world class player...gold dust along with really good pro approach off and on the pitch.

I said i would like him to stay but if Man u want him then he gone, my point is we will move on, we have lost our biggest asset in Moyes so far. This club is much bigger then players and managers, we will cope.

The Echo have said we have nearly completed the deal for Guilherme Siqueira, looks like Baines is on his way, well we knew this was the case anyway, hopefully we got a good deal, i'm hoping for around 18 million but recken we have agreed around 15 million.

Just been on talksport in their transfer roundup. The fella who does it said expect the Spanish left back in next 3-4 days then Baines will go to Utd. He claimed that Baines wants to go and its just waiting on us and Utd agreeing a fee.

Just been on talksport in their transfer roundup. The fella who does it said expect the Spanish left back in next 3-4 days then Baines will go to Utd. He claimed that Baines wants to go and its just waiting on us and Utd agreeing a fee.

I can see it won,t be long before we start to see the #judas label hung around his neck, meanwhile the club pays it,s debts back.

I can see it won,t be long before we start to see the #judas label hung around his neck, meanwhile the club pays it,s debts back.

To be fair the judas label wont really be used, our fans can tell the different between a Rooney and a Baines, but you wont get many fans happy to see him in a Man u shirt, I always hope they fail cos at the end of the day I only want one team to do well in the league and that us.

Talksport have been ****e this summer tbh. Not sure about any other year cos only just started to listen. But overall, they just seem to report internet rumours as fact and dont seem to give a **** if its genuine or not

To be fair the judas label wont really be used, our fans can tell the different between a Rooney and a Baines, but you wont get many fans happy to see him in a Man u shirt, I always hope they fail cos at the end of the day I only want one team to do well in the league and that us.

If Everton don,t want to sell him then they don,t have too right?

Why have,nt they stuck a 5 year contract under his nose to sign since Jan....hmmm 7 months now?

Looks again to Company's house.

If Baines or Fellaini were on the brink of a huge transfer I don't think they would have been involved last night.
Martinez ,in his interview really gave the impression there was nothing happening at the moment in or out, until he has fully assessed his squad.

Unless Utd have substantially raised their Baines bid to deflect from the Rooney situation.If David Moyes thinks that Baines arriving will satisfy the Utd supporters as Rooney leaves he is in for a rude awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back