The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes has announced a player is arriving. the bookies don't know who it is so the odds of the one player they have made a bid for will go in massively just so they don't take a hit. its how they work, safety first, they don't look around for clues. Baines staying is still really short or they won't give a price so basically they have decided not to lose money to someone who does know. means nothing. Baines and Fellaini not for sale according to Martinez is the only newsworthy thing today

The Echo have said we have nearly completed the deal for Guilherme Siqueira, looks like Baines is on his way, well we knew this was the case anyway, hopefully we got a good deal, i'm hoping for around 18 million but recken we have agreed around 15 million.

The Echo have said we have nearly completed the deal for Guilherme Siqueira, looks like Baines is on his way, well we knew this was the case anyway, hopefully we got a good deal, i'm hoping for around 18 million but recken we have agreed around 15 million.
Moyes is an even bigger ****ing **** than he already is if this happens.

I've thought from the beginning of the transfer window we'll end up with negative net spend by end of August, and I reckon I'll be right despite all the talk of new tv revenue knocking about. If you're disappointed it'll be down to this parsimonious board of gangsters we have.
I'm not so sure that will be the case. Our board are terrible, on this we can agree, but even they can see that undermining the manager in his first window would be a misstep.

O'Keefe has just said that the echo hasn't said it,it is on the transfer rumour part of the site,which is what is picked up from sites on the web.

Players come and go mate.

We are signing all these underwhelming players who are Wigan/Hull typed signings. We are not strengthening our first team at all.

Very disappointing. P.S. If we end up with that Brazilian LB to replace Baines.

Last edited:
We are signing all these underwhelming players who are Wigan/Hull typed signings. We are not strengthening our first team at all. Very disappointing.

At the end of the day, players come and go just like Managers, we still have a good squad mate. Baines is getting on now and I get the impression that Martinez does not want to build his team around Baines where Moyes did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back