The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go into the season without having improved the first XI in more than two positions I'll be very worried for the season.

Especially when teams like Southampton and Cardiff, etc, are splashing the cash around. I think we'll do good to finish top eight this season.

Why is that? We are a much better team than all them teams, if we finish outside the top 7 it will be a bad season for us.

I can see us keeping Baines and selling Fellaini, using half the cash received to bring in McCarthy...and maybe another loan signing to beef up the attack, and that'll be business done.

That is a bad business then. How many more Wigan players? We are taking half of their team.

I can see us keeping Baines and selling Fellaini, using half the cash received to bring in McCarthy...and maybe another loan signing to beef up the attack, and that'll be business done.
I'd consider that a bit disappointing. Especially given the efficiency we've moved at so far. Im not convinced Fellaini is as gone as is made out and call me an optimist, but I think we may get a cm in to push for a starting place. If not money will be available if its the right player.

Im just worried RM likes osman starting for us he is good on the ball and I think that will appeal to roberto despite him being not good enough to start, I would rather he bring in a creative midfielder as thats what we need if martinezs tika taka football is to be successful

That is a bad business then. How many more Wigan players? We are taking half of their team.

I dont have a problem with cherry picking relegated teams. And McCarthy looks the pick of the bunch. It's clear he's too good for the Championship and Martinez is a big fan. I reckon that transaction is just waiting on someone coughing up the required amount for Fellaini.

I'd consider that a bit disappointing. Especially given the efficiency we've moved at so far. Im not convinced Fellaini is as gone as is made out and call me an optimist, but I think we may get a cm in to push for a starting place. If not money will be available if its the right player.

I've thought from the beginning of the transfer window we'll end up with negative net spend by end of August, and I reckon I'll be right despite all the talk of new tv revenue knocking about. If you're disappointed it'll be down to this parsimonious board of gangsters we have.

Im just worried RM likes osman starting for us he is good on the ball and I think that will appeal to roberto despite him being not good enough to start, I would rather he bring in a creative midfielder as thats what we need if martinezs tika taka football is to be successful

Maybe utilize Mirallas?

If we go into the season without having improved the first XI in more than two positions I'll be very worried for the season.

Especially when teams like Southampton and Cardiff, etc, are splashing the cash around. I think we'll do good to finish top eight this season.

lad...

If Martinez uses a lions part of the Fellaini money to buy McCarthy I´ll cry.

I certainly think if we have to sell one of them then it should be Fellaini.

We all know it's a matter of time anyway with him, and he'll bring in more money if he's sold.

He's also, for me at least, more replaceable then Baines. 23m for Fellaini buys us a top striker and that Ajax defender, then probably a loanee or cheapo central midfielder.

Juventus are lining up a £4m bid for Swansea and Everton target Wakaso Mubarak.talksport on Twitter
who the hell is he, transfer target? never heard of him............. but if his dad is called Hosne i can see a alot of trouble ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back