The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on RM it doesn't take 4 weeks to work out we are crying out for a creative CM and to an extent another top quality winger, either one of those should be a priority right now IMO

Maybe he feels we have it?

Barkley? Defoeouieueueulo? Either could play in the hole quite easily, stick Felli and Gibson behind them, Superkev and Pienaar on the wing, BOOM 5-0.

Barkley? Defoeouieueueulo? Either could play in the hole quite easily, stick Felli and Gibson behind them, Superkev and Pienaar on the wing, BOOM 5-0.

Yep, his latest comments indicate he wants a good look at Barkley and Deulfeo before deciding if he needs to go out buying again. Hopefully the two of them are up to it and we see plenty of them this season.

Yep.

Maybe after the Blackburn game and the games in America he may see we're fine in that department.

I can already tell that Gibson and Fellaini (if he's still here) will play a huge role next season.

Preferably we need a midfielder who can (and is willing to) play a simple physical game, in case we need a holder.

We can survive with one man down (just change to 343 to be honest) but two men down is a stretching things a bit.

Which natural replacement do we have of fellaini or gibson get injured/suspended..

No-one.

If one gets injured we can drop ossie or Barkley in there, maybe even pienaar at a push but if the two of them are out for any reason we'd be pretty knackered! We need a CM to act as cover for Fellaini and Gibson.

As for ACM/No.10, we have ossie and Barkley, even pienaar and Deulofeu who can play there. Got a feeling he may go with what we got there. Another winger would definately be needed tho!

Such a shame we ain't got the money of our rivals.....I honestly believe if we added...
Back up CM for felli/Gibson
Victor Moses or Donovan
Wayne Rooney

We'd be RIGHT up there. And I mean RIGHT up there!
Them fools accross the park blowing at minimum 50M every window is sooooo frustrating.

erm more like 5-4 from what ive seen of our defending so far!

Can we stop thinking that Barkley although a promising talent is now all of a sudden going to walk into the first eleven and dominate games ala Wayne Rooney?

We still need more players.

How reliable are they.

50/50 I'd say mate.

But this lad has been mentioned in fair few places. I vaguely think I've seen him play and if he's who I think he is he's decent.

But he's not Leighton Baines is he? And that's what it comes down to.

Plus I don't think we have any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back