The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fellaini were to leave and be replaced by McCarthy(something I would be quite happy about as I think McCarthy is going to be an excellent player)
I think Moyes needs to do something fast in the transfer market.No new signing and the Rooney situation will very quickly erode the feelgood factor he enjoyed after joining Utd.
It wouldn'tsurprise me if Woodward left to negotiate salary etc.The transfer fee is already known by Moyes as he set up the contract.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fellaini were to leave and be replaced by McCarthy(something I would be quite happy about as I think McCarthy is going to be an excellent player)
I think Moyes needs to do something fast in the transfer market.No new signing and the Rooney situation will very quickly erode the feelgood factor he enjoyed after joining Utd.
It wouldn'tsurprise me if Woodward left to negotiate salary etc.The transfer fee is already known by Moyes as he set up the contract.

I think you have your Irish tinted glasses on here mate I don't think he will be as good as Fellaini but that's just my opinion

I think you have your Irish tinted glasses on here mate I don't think he will be as good as Fellaini but that's just my opinion

Its a weird one, fellaini has progressed so much at everton. Trappatoni said of mccarthy last season, if only you were more confident you would be a world beater.

Martinez didnt get it out of him before, can he now? I think he has great potential,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back