The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate, just tell me why do you hate him so much. im trying to be like neutral here, he looks like a player to me, and few peeps who know ****loads of footy seems to think so too.

I'm joking with the sh*te stuff.

But he seems to me the very definition of average. He'd go to a team like West Ham or West Brom and fit right in.

We're Everton though.

Might be on my own here but I thought McCarthy bossed the midfield on Boxing Day. £15m? Not that much but he is far, far from gash IMHO.

Might be on my own here but I thought McCarthy bossed the midfield on Boxing Day. £15m? Not that much but he is far, far from gash IMHO.

I've been made aware that he played alright against us twice.

It's the other 36 games I worry about.

And £15m not that much?!
Oh yeah, we're loaded.

Would be quite happy signing McCarthy, think he has the potential to turn into a very decent player and I feel Osman needs to be replaced ASAP. Would be a bit depressing to spend 15m on him though, having said that if his name was Jose Carlinho and was from Portugal would our opinion change?

Would be quite happy signing McCarthy, think he has the potential to turn into a very decent player and I feel Osman needs to be replaced ASAP. Would be a bit depressing to spend 15m on him though, having said that if his name was Jose Carlinho and was from Portugal would our opinion change?

Yeah, cos he wouldnt cost 15m.

I think he's a decent player but I wouldn't go beyond 7m for him, I don't think Whelan will end up getting the supposed 10m + that he's hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back