The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea couldn't afford to spend big last summer when they had very low wages, but this summer they've signed a £12m player despite having higher wages to begin with.

But wasn't Laudrup rumoured to be threatening to quit a few weeks ago due to lack of transfer funds? Maybe they borrowed some to try and keep him happy

McCarthy is Irish which isn't British, but I understand the point!

He was born and raised in Scotland. He comes at a premium because as I understand he qualifies as a home-grown player because he moved to Wigan when he was 18 thus he spent 3 seasons with an FA club before he turned 21.

So yeah McCarthy is Scottish, Irish, and qualifies as a 'English home-grown product'. Still not worth 13 million imo.

Personally I like our system of buying youngsters for the academy like Garbutt, Green, etc. If we want young British talent I think this is the way to go. Hope we grab a few of these this summer.

The hating on Fellaini is unbelievable.
Anyone who doesn't see the massive influence he has on our performance, and who thinks hes not coveted by others has either got sunstroke are has their head in their pipe.
Any team above us would benefit massively with him in their side, as would a lot of European sides. I for one hope he realises he needs stability to ensure his World Cup starting berth and does a Benteke.

The hating on Fellaini is unbelievable.
Anyone who doesn't see the massive influence he has on our performance, and who thinks hes not coveted by others has either got sunstroke are has their head in their pipe.
Any team above us would benefit massively with him in their side, as would a lot of European sides. I for one hope he realises he needs stability to ensure his World Cup starting berth and does a Benteke.

no one is hating him ffs. many just accept the reality and feel that fellainis sale could prevent baines sale + give martinez much needed dough to do some business thats all

no one is hating him ffs. many just accept the reality and feel that fellainis sale could prevent baines sale + give martinez much needed dough to do some business thats all

the "sell to buy" scenario gets so old, doesn't it? Our financial situation has to improve if we want to continue to progress and compete for Europe. KENWRIGHT OUT!

why, he is very promising and 22. would take him before Rodwell

He is nowhere near worth that mate we laughed our bollocks off when brenda spent 15 mil on the welsh xavi and now we want to do the same with the irish xavi? Christ we have bought Robertos philospheee just as badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back