The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have to sell so if we do lose Baines or Fellaini then I expect top top dollar.

Baines - £15-£17m
Fellaini - £24-£25m

If Roberto wants them, then the board must resist if they have Ny ambition of getting Champions League or being Sold.

If we could add 2 more players (Winger & Centre Midfield) to the squad, I think we should be up in the Top 4-5 places.

Like the look of Tom Ince & James McCarthy so if we are linked to that type of player in Bobbie We Trust

We don't have to sell so if we do lose Baines or Fellaini then I expect top top dollar.

Baines - £15-£17m
Fellaini - £24-£25m

If Roberto wants them, then the board must resist if they have Ny ambition of getting Champions League or being Sold.

If we could add 2 more players (Winger & Centre Midfield) to the squad, I think we should be up in the Top 4-5 places.

Like the look of Tom Ince & James McCarthy so if we are linked to that type of player in Bobbie We Trust

Ince is a pile of ****e and mccarthy is the irish joe allen no thanks.
To put it into perspective we could sign banega and moses for the same price as those 2.

need to be prudent, what really are we still lacking?

Kone is in and he's a shoe in to start, can Jelavic come good again. I still think we need to bring in a defender or two and shire up the midfield and up front

need to be prudent, what really are we still lacking?

Kone is in and he's a shoe in to start, can Jelavic come good again. I still think we need to bring in a defender or two and shire up the midfield and up front

Sell jelavic and bring in moses would have kone starting vic as a super sub and if needed mirallas and moses can play up top with pienaar/defelou moving to the wings

How have transfer rumours been today, dudes?

Jarg-Journalism at it's finest?

Wigan players galore?

Or has the fabled 'worldmarket' came into play?

For 13 million Martinez can do better than McCarthy. Strootman went for 15 million I believe.

£18m or slightly more. McCarthy isn't worth nowhere near £13m, not even double figures in millions for me, £6-8m sounds reasonable but British players are more expensive than any other!.

I actually think McCarthy is good but he isn't worth the values being bandid about!.

Fellaini will go last week of the window or slightly before, imo. Suits our miser-gangsters in the board room. Martinez gets about £15M, spends most of it on a replacement for Fellaini and we 'run out of time' to spend the remainder...which 'will be there for January'.

Get ready for the negative net spend. Only a fool doesn't see it coming.

£25M per season extra revenue. Lol!

This, all over. Sadly.

£18m or slightly more. McCarthy isn't worth nowhere near £13m, not even double figures in millions for me, £6-8m sounds reasonable but British players are more expensive than any other!.

I actually think McCarthy is good but he isn't worth the values being bandid about!.

no way in hell we get an established 22 year old premier league midfielder with very high potential for £6-8m. That just does not happen.. especially when they are British, like you said. I honestly believe £10m is a fair valuation of McCarthy, but I can't see Whelan letting him go for that so we should probably look elsewhere.

For £10m you could buy pretty much anyone in the world not playing for a major club.

Very good point. You can pick up some very good players for 10 - 15 million, of course we've never really had that amount of money before.

Thanks for the correction.

personally i think it is wacked to slam McCarthy at this point. If he ever plays for us give him a chance. You funny flippers dont know better that our Bobby. Simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back