The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't argue with that, Felli's a monster of a player and even when playing badly is generally one of our best players. The shoulder shrugs and elbows do him no favours though, mind you neither to the refs who let players hang off his neck without repercussions.

yeah the elbows do him no favours but have you seen how many times he gets picked on just because his height? Same with Ferguson wern't it a while back?

When Felli plays in his favourite position and when he's motivated, he is the best footballer I have seen play for Everton since probably Peter Beardsley. Bags of raw talent and unplayable at times. I get the impression he had a love hate thing going on with Moyes and thanks to being played out of position and his indifferent recent attitude, we may have him for another season. Hopefully we do and hopefully Martinez can get him firing on all cylinders!

Looks like Moyes is looking at other targets before Fellaini, he already said that he wouldn't like to see the team break up so maybe he will leave us alone, yes i'm being naïve right now.

How is that even remotely related?!

people always downplay the players (or manager) we have. Kidding themselves into thinking other clubs won't be interested.

Fact is Fellaini is brilliant pretty much anywhere in midfield.. whether it be in a holding position or a more advanced role and other clubs will certainly have taken notice. There will interest and/or bids for him this summer. Still a long way to go in this transfer window..

Is this the same Fellaini who last year was unplayable at times and won player of the month? This despite playing out of position?

When playing in his natural role at DM in 2011-12 he;

– won more tackles, ground duels, aerial duels and made more passes than anyone else at the club.
– was also second in the league with 84 tackles, and won the ball 190 times in midfield, by far the most in the top flight.

http://www.eplindex.com/14562/everton-201112-good-bad-opta-stats-analysis.html/2

Nuff said.

I didnt say he wasn't effective in his positions mate. He's very good as a target man, I'm just tired of seeing the defenders using him as Plan A, rather than plan B. I also didn't say he was bad at any of things you have listed, did I?

Defensively he's a good tackler most of the time, sometimes does silly fouls, I didn't say he was bad at this.

But he doesn't follow his runners. I also said that he does very well aerially, and controlling the ball? Didn't say he was bad at it.

And on his passing, how many of his passes are creative passes? Not too many, always laying it off to another, but if you're gonna play off the forward, you need more in your locker. As a DM, fine, I have no issue with the anchorman playing it very simple, Makelele was the best at the doing it (within my era anyway).

As a DM, I'd be happy for him to be still playing for us, anywhere else, I'd be not arsed if he was or not. Absolutely can't stand his atittude and temper. his attitude in a friendly, against Accrington, was appalling.

Made is bed when he decided to have a go at the fans, when he wasn't putting any effort in. Can't remember who it was against.

I also can't stand his stupid haircut, but thats just me.

ffs

lighten up, mate.

you need to get laid or something.

Made is bed when he decided to have a go at the fans, when he wasn't putting any effort in. Can't remember who it was against.

I also can't stand his stupid haircut, but thats just me.

If Everton want to qualify for the CL, Fellaini needs to be kept, funny hair cut, grumpy attitude and all. Ronaldo is a [Poor language removed] but I'd gladly see him play for Everton.

Fellaini will go last week of the window or slightly before, imo. Suits our miser-gangsters in the board room. Martinez gets about £15M, spends most of it on a replacement for Fellaini and we 'run out of time' to spend the remainder...which 'will be there for January'.

Get ready for the negative net spend. Only a fool doesn't see it coming.

£25M per season extra revenue. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back