The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made is bed when he decided to have a go at the fans, when he wasn't putting any effort in. Can't remember who it was against.

I also can't stand his stupid haircut, but thats just me.

Im sure youve been to the game, some of the abuse that some fans shout at OUR players makes me sick.

Yeah theres the whole "We pay der wages arguement", but it doesnt give some fans the right to shout downright abuse for 90minutes 38 games a Season.

Players are only human.

Im sure youve been to the game, some of the abuse that some fans shout at OUR players makes me sick.

Yeah theres the whole "We pay der wages arguement", but it doesnt give some fans the right to shout downright abuse for 90minutes 38 games a Season.

Players are only human.

Turning on Fellaini during that Wigan game = probably the most stupid ****ing act of self sabotage in recent memory.

Players are only human.

I dont agree with having a go at a player for making a mistake, especially when you could see what pass they were trying to do. If, and when we get a proper number 10 in behind the striker, he will try passes that will not work. No reason to have a go.

IF a player clearly isn't putting the effort in though, every right to have a go. I dont like having a go, but that's the only thing that will get me to. Like when Heitinga absolutely shat out of those challenges vs Wolves and Blackpool.

A player shouldn't be having a go at the fans at any time though, really. They are professionals who get paid insane amounts of money, so they should act professional and put their hardest in.

I understand what you mean though, aving a right go, and some of the things that I've heard around me in the bullens is terrible. But then Football fans are fickle, won't hve a go at a favourite for ****ing up bigger than when a scapegoat makes a small mistake. SOmeone behind me on Wednesday said "If that was Naismith who did that, the fans would be shouting all sorts".

bayern are saying he's up for sale and he's a better option than McCarthy and would probably be the same transfer fee

He's just started every game for Brazil in winning the Confed cup, hammering Spain in the final.

Would teams better than us not be after him?

Fellaini will go last week of the window or slightly before, imo. Suits our miser-gangsters in the board room. Martinez gets about £15M, spends most of it on a replacement for Fellaini and we 'run out of time' to spend the remainder...which 'will be there for January'.

Get ready for the negative net spend. Only a fool doesn't see it coming.

£25M per season extra revenue. Lol!
Exactly what will happen, these crooks have done it with all the big players we sell.

The £23.5m release clause coupled with Alcantara and Fabregas deals failing means it won't be too long before Fellaini is a Man Utd player. I hope i'm wrong and if i'm right I hope Kenwright wasn't bull****ting when he said all sales will go to Roberto's transfer budget.

Turning on Fellaini during that Wigan game = probably the most stupid ****ing act of self sabotage in recent memory.

He had a 5minute hissy fit, for me it showed he cared, im not gonna defend him, he was way out of order and if he was doing it every week I would be all over him like a rash, but its insolated incidents here and there and if you take human emotions out of football it becomes no better than snooker or something pyar tosh.

Ive never gave an Everton player grief at the game, I go the match to support the team, yeah I might mutter under my breath and clearly I give some players a hard time on here, but im not sure anybody reacts well to abuse, if somebodys having a bad game, the last thing they need is telling so.

He had a 5minute hissy fit, for me it showed he cared, im not gonna defend him, he was way out of order and if he was doing it every week I would be all over him like a rash, but its insolated incidents here and there and if you take human emotions out of football it becomes no better than snooker or something pyar tosh.

Ive never gave an Everton player grief at the game, I go the match to support the team, yeah I might mutter under my breath and clearly I give some players a hard time on here, but im not sure anybody reacts well to abuse, if somebodys having a bad game, the last thing they need is telling so.

Wasn't just a bad game though - he looked disinterested.

Yeah but they pay bigger wages, finished higher than us and are in London which is always a draw for foreign players, not to mention their bigger transfer budget.

Agree there but still the worst that can happen is the player tells us too do one we then move to other targets, would still rather we tried spurs always do that and it sometimes pays off- bale, modric, vdv all chased by bigger clubs but were sold by the chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back