Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got Heitinga and Jelavic out and replaced them and kept who we have now, that'd be a decent transfer window. Not ideal, but pretty acceptable.

We have disagreed a fair bit, but I have to agree with this. I really like Jelavic, but there are no guarentees he will find form again. If we get 8/9 million for both, we'd have covered our outlay and may have a stronger team. I sense Anichebe could do well under Martinez, and I would like to see Vellios get more game time, as well as Mcaleny.
A club in our position, has to seriously listen to offers of 6 million for any players in their late 20's who are not first choice.

If we got Heitinga and Jelavic out and replaced them and kept who we have now, that'd be a decent transfer window. Not ideal, but pretty acceptable.

Take it you're ignoring the board. If not that would be more than ideal, it'd be a miracle.

I'll be sad to see Jela go, he gained insta-cult-hero status but failed to prduce this season which cost us a lot.

As much as I wanna see him rediscover his form, if we get offered 6+ mil I'm afraid we might have to take it.
Agree with this. Based on last season £6m would be a good deal.

heard that chris long might be getting a chance this season, good to hear the young players getting a chance.

Who's told you that mate? I'd like to see him given some game time.
As reguards Billy, I hope we don't go back there. I think it would stifle Barkleys development.

Take it you're ignoring the board. If not that would be more than ideal, it'd be a miracle.

Well, yes. I suppose it is fantasy. Still, even that scenario could entail a negative net spend this summer, depending on replacements for JH/NJ.

------------------------------Bilyaletdinov ------------------------
--- Bilyaletdinov ---- Bilyaletdinov ---- Bilyaletdinov --- Bilyaletdinov---
---------------- Bilyaletdinov ----------- Bilyaletdinov -----------
------- Bilyaletdinov --------- Bilyaletdinov --- Bilyaletdinov----
--------------------------- Bilyaletdinov ----------------------

Bily could only play cb if he was able to dispossess people with his near unbearable cuteness.

Who's the manager?

If we get offered £6m for Jelavic we'll be pissing ourselves to the bank. Never have so many been so hopelessly wrong about a player (including myself, even some RS were saying they'd have him over Suarez at one point ffs) even if he did look the bees knees at first. That second half of the 11/12 season should forever be the definition of "honeymoon period" for a footballer.

Last edited:
If we got 6m for Jelavic, I would like to see us bid for Scott Sinclair, that would give Mirallas more freedom to move inside.

If we get offered £6m for Jelavic we'll be pissing ourselves to the bank. Never have so many been so hopelessly wrong about a player, even if he did look the bees knees at first. That second half of the 11/12 season should forever be the definition of "honeymoon period" for a footballer.

He's not terrible, his game is just too one-dimensional. He'll flourish in other leagues, he just got found out here. Shame, he's a likeable guy (aside from his theatrical moments).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back