Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. With kone already brought in and vic likely to stay in the squad, I think it would be smart to replace him with a different type of striker, more of a No.10 than out and out striker.

How about a Fake, Reverse, Inside-Out Number 62?

#Brendasfilosofeee

providing RM plays a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 I think we would be fine for this season with just kone and chebe as if theirs any injuries Mirallas or moses could be moved up top with pienaar/deulfou coming in to replace them on the wings.

Sorry but that's utter nonsense! If jelavic is sold we need an out an out no.9 replacement, and a quality one at that. Let's put this in perspective, kone was playing in a relegated team lasy year so as good as I hope he is lets not build our hopes up too much. Chebe is chebe he will do his bit and chip in with a few goals but he's not a starter for me. Mirallas not a front as is neither peanuts and deulfou sounds exciting but the kid is unproven in the PL.

If we want to mount a serious challenge for a european spot this year we need another quality striker in addition to Kone & Chebe's, so if Jelavic goes the least I would expect is all the money to go a replacement.

Lets not lull ourselves into a false sense of security here people our squad is not that strong to start with.

Too many rose tin ted glass wearers around when it comes to jelavich. I like the guy but not the footballer. He is unrelenting rubbish I am sorry to say and MUST be sold (at any price)

Wasn't in his first season.

Sorry, we've had far, far worse players than Jelavic, that didn't get anywhere near that level of abuse.

He had one poor season last year.

How many poor seasons has Victor Anichebe had in his time at Everton?

Wasn't in his first season.

Sorry, we've had far, far worse players than Jelavic, that didn't get anywhere near that level of abuse.

He had one poor season last year.

How many poor seasons has Victor Anichebe had in his time at Everton?

Agreed I can't believe some of the garbage written on here, I'd be happy to keep him and hopefully he will turn his form around under RM. But if he's sold we must replace him with another striker, not some of the names mentioned on here tho such as Moses an Sinclair, no thanks 2 young players who think there better than they actually are.

Anyone who thinks we can get away with Kone, Chebe's and Vellios as a strikeforce next season is deluded.

Sorry but that's utter nonsense! If jelavic is sold we need an out an out no.9 replacement, and a quality one at that. Let's put this in perspective, kone was playing in a relegated team lasy year so as good as I hope he is lets not build our hopes up too much. Chebe is chebe he will do his bit and chip in with a few goals but he's not a starter for me. Mirallas not a front as is neither peanuts and deulfou sounds exciting but the kid is unproven in the PL.

If we want to mount a serious challenge for a european spot this year we need another quality striker in addition to Kone & Chebe's, so if Jelavic goes the least I would expect is all the money to go a replacement.

Lets not lull ourselves into a false sense of security here people our squad is not that strong to start with.

Im the biggest to argue we needed better than kone mate but funds are limited and realistically we still need a CM and a RM would rather moses who can cover both ST and RM roles (with mirallas) then what's left of the budget to go on a CM

Holy whack, unlyrical lyrics Mogsy. You're f'ckin right!

1365491112_197990300_2-Thread-Solutions-Mobile-Service-Roadside-Assistance-Cape-Town.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back