Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's actually very good at getting his boot on the ball in the box. For a smallish guy his hold up play is excellent, he is quick and he moves well behind defenders. Id love him here in all honesty but i dont think West Brom would part with their only good, sane and available striker for a fee we could afford.

He's tough also, works hard. I like him, wouldn't be on big money either.

He's actually very good at getting his boot on the ball in the box. For a smallish guy his hold up play is excellent, he is quick and he moves well behind defenders. Id love him here in all honesty but i dont think West Brom would part with their only good, sane and available striker for a fee we could afford.

Yeah, I like his work rate. But averaging 1 in 4 in his career doesn't sound too impressive, tbh. He always strikes me as wasteful. He'd cost a fair bit too, I reckon. They'd be looking for about £8M.

Should try to get Demba Ba and Victor Moses in a 16 million pound combo deal. Chelsea will have too many forwards if they sign Rooney, and they will need to offset their investment on Wayne. We'd only need about 8 million upfront, so if we sold Jelavic I reckon it's do-able. Keep Fellaini to play CM and we'd be laughing.

Considering moses is 22, has CL experience, is proven PL quality and plays for one of europes best teams i would much rather go for him than some championship chump

Proven PL quality??

images

Yeah, I like his work rate. But averaging 1 in 4 in his career doesn't sound too impressive, tbh. He always strikes me as wasteful. He'd cost a fair bit too, I reckon. They'd be looking for about £8M.
Or a "Jelavic". And if that was the choice I'd prefer Long. He'd contribute much more than last seasons Jelavic and I think he'd maybe get more here than 1 in 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back