Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you say would be 'getting it right' mate?

wheels-fall-off-o.gif

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_ 8m
Have no updates on Thomas Ince apart from we were in talks with Blackpool over a deal, all I know, sorry

A coup for sure but it,s different when you have to go into the mkt and get like for like with a few bob.

I think we judge him after August 31st. He's proven he can bring a player or two in on the cheap from afar.

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_ 8m
Have no updates on Thomas Ince apart from we were in talks with Blackpool over a deal, all I know, sorry

Not seen the lad play, TBH, but I was surprised he sacked Cardiff off. Perhaps we had had a word behind the scenes........

What would you say would be 'getting it right' mate?

We are severely lacking a good out and out striker. He sells him but doesn't get a better replacement, then overall I cant see us pushing on a little bit.

If he sells him to fund another position, I'll be slightly worried.

I will cry if we waste 8M on Tom Ince! Moses would be the same money ffs and will have twice the career of Ince.

Seen lots of Ince, Blackpool being my local team. He's found his level in the championship, sure he's only young and may improve but based on what I've seen he'll be a good PL player at best. Certainly not to the standards of top PL teams tho...

wait till his dad starts kicking off in the social media.
(Paul) Ince I don't want anywhere near the cloob in any capacity really. His son is a good player but seemingly too expensive and a little bit of a [Poor language removed]. I'd be incredibly conflicted if he ever scored for us.

We are severely lacking a good out and out striker. He sells him but doesn't get a better replacement, then overall I cant see us pushing on a little bit.

If he sells him to fund another position, I'll be slightly worried.
I know, but who would you say - striker-wise - we should get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back