Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,so far we've signed a Spaniard, a Paraguayan, an Ivory Coaster(!), and loaned the next big thing from Barcelona. And Tim Cahill was Australian. Pretty global looking to me !!

ivory_coast_drink_coaster-r72c8644b60204f53a4236343a4d40fcf_x7jy0_8byvr_324.jpg

Come on people... we have bought a striker who has EPL experience, a CB with EPL experience and a Spanish goalie with a little EPL/FAC experience as back up to TH. We also loaned a creative Barcelona player who does not come with a Drenthe reputation or any other rep than being a class act. Martinez also said he wants more signings plus we had youngsters in the National teams over the summer suggesting they are good prospects. But because we are not in the rumour rags much this week and lower tier prem sides are picking up former link-ees we are all down in the dumps! We are not going to buy everyone.
Hopefully Martinez is using this long time off matches to see if the squad can perform the way he wants them to - whatever that is?
Likely he will decide in a week or so which of them cant, and some may go..... which I am sure will result in even more hand wringing and bed wetting in this thread.

Just seen we're linked with this beauty, some lad called Hosiner who's a decent striker

resize

step aside Super Kev, there's a new sexyman in town

Just seen we're linked with this beauty, some lad called Hosiner who's a decent striker

resize

step aside Super Kev, there's a new sexyman in town

Think we'd have to sell before getting this guy, even if it is £4m. Jelavic I imagine. Big leap from the Austrian Bundesliga to the PL but young still and an impressive goal scoring ratio.

But I do think it's a lazy link though, we've just played Austria Vienna in a friendly a couple of weeks ago.

Unless this it has some weight to it I'll just consider it jarg for now.

I can't see us getting anyone in until much closer to the deadline now. Roberto will be trying to figure out just what the team needs (it's a sh!t hot, midfield bosser btw Robbie lad) and they always say better players become available & prices more negotiable as you get closer to the deadline.

Just hope we can get one top signing (for us!) without losing any of our top players (not you Johnny Heitinga, you can fcuk off)

Lets face it, the squad is already stronger than last year. All players we have brought in will be considered as good squad players. Unlike Neville, hitz and mucha. However we are relying on keeping felliani and baines, if either of them is sold it seriously weakens our team. However if possible, I would love Moses here on loan, as he can play wide or up front giving us further options. Also I would love another creative midfielder. Come on bill release the purse strings and get Honda in and we would have a very capable squad, arguably our strongest of the premiership era.

There was a Spaniard, a Paraguayan, and an Ivorian, none of whom were born in Wigan.

There was an hktoffee....were was he born?.............still a toffee, wherever.....

You know full well that a global market suggests looking further than his old, relegated club to bring in a first team striker, a CB who may or not play and a GK (Who IMO, is a steal for 600k reported).

I also dont believe we are finished either though, we'll see 1/2/3 more coming in. Martinez is happy to utilise his loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back