Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are hearing reports that Notts County striker Malachi Lavelle-Moore is being lined up by Stoke, Everton and Blackburn.

according to sky sports

Battling with the big boys again, I see.

Global market lids!

Lucas Piazon...available on loan...he's a beast and would be the ideal steike partner for super kev

c'mon rm jump on this

Battling with the big boys again, I see.

Global market lids!

Agreed, its been a bit annoying having most of our players we are linked to be also linked with lesser teams such as Swansea Norwich and Southampton

Lucas Piazon...available on loan...he's a beast and would be the ideal steike partner for super kev

c'mon rm jump on this

One loan is good enough I feel

Last edited:
I know, I was livid when we battled with Crystal Palace for Tim Cahill

Ano mate tell me about it.

It's all good every once in a while to take a risk, no problem with that.

Obviously we have to accept this is the reality and has been for two decades. No money to challenge the big clubs for players.

Constantly outbid and dwarfed by other teams' wage offers, so we look down the ladder and expect a plethora of lower league signings to keep us on the tails of Spurs who sign 20m midfielders, etc.

c'mon rm jump on this

Great technique, pace, and confidence. He's got massive potential but I can't see him getting any game time at Chelsea in the next few years. I don't know what he would cost but someone should just buy him, he's got too much talent to be rotting at Chelsea.

Just returned from 10 lovely days in Crete, read the last 2 pages and everyone is coming across a bit miffed.

Have I missed anything of note or is it all just the regular bored journo / newspaper bollocks?

We are transfer crack heads, and we need our transfer fix soon or chaos will reign once more over this forum.

The other week, when we had all them transfers in a week and had a mega hit, do you remember?? this place was full of love, we were skipping along with the Unicorns in between the rainbows of love that engulfed the Everton forum.

Now this place is turning dark again, and we are that desperate of a transfer hit that people are even considering the likes of Gary Hooper and Paul Dickov.

I suggest people talk to Frank for there transfer abuse.

I know, I was livid when we battled with Crystal Palace for Tim Cahill

Well,so far we've signed a Spaniard, a Paraguayan, an Ivory Coaster(!), and loaned the next big thing from Barcelona. And Tim Cahill was Australian. Pretty global looking to me !!

Everton are battling it out with giants Yeovil Town, Almeira and Calcio for the signing of 18 year old teenage phenomenom crock o'sheaite from sligo rovers

"We are hearing reports that Notts County striker Malachi Lavelle-Moore is being lined up by Stoke, Everton and Blackburn."

according to sky sports

"We are hearing reports that Dave Whelan is not impressed as Bill has promised to fill the Wigan coffers with every penny he has available."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back