Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way i'm looking/praying at it is that he knows the 3 from wigan and brought them in as the whole world could see we needed cover in those posistions and could no way turn down the spanish lad!

and robs now assessing the squad before he buys as he knows that money cant be wasted at everton!

but also it could be the total opposite!

Weren't we linked with this clement Grenier lad last week?

The new George Green

[video]http://bbcsporf.lockerdome.com/articles/108633340[/video]

the way i'm looking/praying at it is that he knows the 3 from wigan and brought them in as the whole world could see we needed cover in those posistions and could no way turn down the spanish lad!

and robs now assessing the squad before he buys as he knows that money cant be wasted at everton!

but also it could be the total opposite!

hes pondering an offer of £40 mil + 2 pounds for suarez no doubt

One thing I would love to know is how the Deulofeu deal came about. did Martinez go to barca or vice versa? Could never imagine Moyes going to Barca asking for a loan.

One thing I would love to know is how the Deulofeu deal came about. did Martinez go to barca or vice versa? Could never imagine Moyes going to Barca asking for a loan.

they had a spelling bee competition for all the potential suitors

martinez beat klopp in the deciding round, you should have seen klopps face when he spelt 'Błaszczykowski' wrong.

moyes would never loan without an option to buy and I have to say I agree with him. Obviously this kid is a bit of a special case but I wouldn't want to make a regular habit of it, and definitely not from other prem clubs

hes pondering an offer of £40 mil + 2 pounds for suarez no doubt

think its best to wait and see how much money he has to spend mate!

he has been in the job near on 4 weeks and i'd hope he is getting everything behind the scenes sorted 1st!

i gotta say i was pissed when he got the job and even more pissed with the 3 wigan players brought in!

but he is going about his job with no fanfare no false promises in press conferences. all his time seems taken up on on team affairs!

so i'm gonna give him time!

Come on people... we have bought a striker who has EPL experience, a CB with EPL experience and a Spanish goalie with a little EPL/FAC experience as back up to TH. We also loaned a creative Barcelona player who does not come with a Drenthe reputation or any other rep than being a class act. Martinez also said he wants more signings plus we had youngsters in the National teams over the summer suggesting they are good prospects. But because we are not in the rumour rags much this week and lower tier prem sides are picking up former link-ees we are all down in the dumps! We are not going to buy everyone.
Hopefully Martinez is using this long time off matches to see if the squad can perform the way he wants them to - whatever that is?
Likely he will decide in a week or so which of them cant, and some may go..... which I am sure will result in even more hand wringing and bed wetting in this thread.

"You'll never win anything with youngsters" Hansen"s glorious egg-on-face moment. It could happen again lids. We do have the talent, if it can be unleashed, and if someone is willing to take the chance. They haven't been given the oxygen under Moyes, in the way that others have been at nearly every other senior club (Wilshire, Walcott, Sterling, Wickham, Moses, Ronaldo and several lids at Villa, to name a few all broke through as teenagers). We have 3 or 4 with real potential to make a mark - Barkley obviously, but Long, Garbutt, Stones...

We don't necessarily need to spend gazillions.

Whingers

What a load of whingers populate this forum. RM's 'new' Everton XI has not kicked a competition ball yet and yet he receives so much flak. My intuition tells me there will be some fair dollops of humble pie handed out to some posters here before season end.

What a load of whingers populate this forum. RM's 'new' Everton XI has not kicked a competition ball yet and yet he receives so much flak. My intuition tells me there will be some fair dollops of humble pie handed out to some posters here before season end.

Given that if we do well, the half of the forum to doubt him will look stupid and if we do badly the half of the forum to back him will, you're not exactly going out on a limb there.

somehow we also have to make sure we have a kitty for the January transfer window when we will know for sure where our weaknesses are

Given that if we do well, the half of the forum to doubt him will look stupid and if we do badly the half of the forum to back him will, you're not exactly going out on a limb there.

Hahaha, my first thoughts as well, whilst sitting on the fence, lol :)

"Everton have contacted Juventus for Matri, according to Sky Italia"

cant post links but its on Tancredi Palmeri's twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back