Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest think you're talking out of your arse. You're making Moyes seem like a poor manager and tactician purely because he has left. It's like what people on here do about players who could be leaving, try and pick on their negative points and amplify them by ten. It's stupid.

Spot on.

I'd be disappointed if Moyes didnt think our best players were good enough for Utd. The more bidders for each the better as the price goes soaring if there got to be a sale. Personally, I think both will stay -Fellaini because it's World Cup year and Baines because he's settled. Against the majority I know, but if one had to be sacrificed, at 29 and with Oviedo in the ranks, I'd plump for it to be Baines. Fellaini is unlike most other midfielders and, at least in my opinion, will be much coveted after he bosses the World Cup. At 24 his value is higher as whoever buys him can still make a wedge down the line....not as attractive with a 29 year old.

Two things from SkySports

AC Milan say they will wait as long as possible to sign Keisuke Honda in the current transfer window. Milan can sign Honda on a free transfer in January, but are hoping the Japan international's club CSKA Moscow will lower their demands so that a deal can be done this summer.

According to a report in Corriere dello Sport, Merseyside rivals Everton and Liverpool are both interested in Juventus striker Alessandro Matri, who would cost £8.6million. Everton boss Roberto Martinez is also interested in Austria Vienna striker Philipp Hosiner, according to the Daily Mail.

Maybe we can grab Honda before Milan does and now Liverpool is supposedly in the Matri race.

If matri has any sort of feeling towards Juve, he will NEVER EVER go to Liverpool....directly from them anyway.

I'd go for at least one more. Diame's release clause surely makes him a worthwhile option?

I don't think the £3.5m buyout clause is still part of his contract, as I think he signed a new one in which it nearly doubled.

In any case, he's a ****ing yard dog.

Lets not get facts in the way here!!

He dropped him because he made it clear he was leaving, just like he did with Rodallega.

Nonsense that - he dropped him because he wasnt playing very well and felt McArthur was a better option. Sane as he dropped Rodellega because he wasnt scoring goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back