Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lat Philipp Hosiner has an exceptional goal scoring record - albeit in lower leagues (Austria). To score 32 in 36 is still very impressive. Seen some paper has linked us to him, perhaps a replacement if Jela does go.

Absolutely spot on that. The hypocrisy of the man is staggering.

Thanks Moyesie, the new manager will try and preserve what's left....after you've asset stripped his new squad because you're too ****ing hopeless to go out and attract other top players to one of the world's richest and most glamorous clubs.

I would like to see Moyes do well at OT personally but he looks out of his depth and it,s only pre-season !

This may not end well if does.nt get off to a flyer, death by a thousand cuts.

I would like to see Moyes do well at OT personally but he looks out of his depth and it,s only pre-season !

It didn't work out well for Busby's successor either

It's a really tough act to follow

That being said, Moyes did a solid job here and Martinez has to at least match and hopefully better our league finishes in my opinion

Maybe not first season but certainly after he's had time to bed in

There's such an enormous amount of change at all of the top clubs this year, it's hard to predict. Might not be much consistency until the 2nd half of the season from any club.

It didn't work out well for Busby's successor either

It's a really tough act to follow

That being said, Moyes did a solid job here and Martinez has to at least match and hopefully better our league finishes in my opinion

Maybe not first season but certainly after he's had time to bed in

Personally, I think we may start to a get a better indication of bob,s vision once we have played the USA tour matches, specifically one thing to keep an eye on is the back 4 and keeper. If we are still leaking careless goals caused by our own errors then that would be something to note as we race towards the new season. I don,t expect everton to keep clean sheets in the pre-season given the quality of some of the teams but bob,s methods should have been understood by players and error,s cut out in the defence.

Think Martinez has done a good job of bulking up the squad so far.

Plan now should be, take the aspects of the team that didn't work last year and get rid. Bring in one or two more and leave it at that.

Can't control a big bid for Baines or Fellaini, still hope we can keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back