Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we bought or sold nobody else and kept Baines and Fellaini, surely even the most pessimistic of you would be happy with that?

However, if there is a bit of squad improvement then surely offloading the likes of Heitinga, Gueye and Naismith and bringing in a couple of upgrades is the way forward.

If we bought or sold nobody else and kept Baines and Fellaini, surely even the most pessimistic of you would be happy with that?

However, if there is a bit of squad improvement then surely offloading the likes of Heitinga, Gueye and Naismith and bringing in a couple of upgrades is the way forward.

How real do you that sitauation is?...I mean we may not have an offer on the table right now for the big 2 but I bet we could go right up the last week of the transfer deadline with any of thoses players in theory. It,s all about the size of the offer and right now valuation offered has not met the club,s requirments on one of those players.

The club is trying very hard to get Johnny of the books but no one has yet offfered to meet his wage demands,we could loan at Gueye but did,nt bob say he turned down offers for naismith.

IMHO when a big deal gets done elsewhere we could see things starting to happen.

Gibson / Fellaini / Barkley / Osman

How many do we actually need?

Of these, Barkley likely isn't ready for a full season, Gibson will probably be out for a decent chunk, and Osman goes through phases where he looks like he needs a rest. Fellaini is the only one we can really rely on for a full season, and he'll probably get suspended/injured a couple of times.

It's pretty obvious that we need at least one more player in this area.

How much more upside has he got value wise..the lad can play alright.

I,d rather we be in Wigans situation now selling him for that figure although Whelan wanted 20m?

If we want him, we pay for him. £10 million is probably more the mark mind.

Who actually goes for their true value these days ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back