Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i seen somewhere that Rami was looking to move on from Valencia.

No chance in hell we could get him but imagine aha.

Moyes paid fifteen million for the beaut. So accepting only five million more after developing the player for five years into a really good central midfielder would be a [Poor language removed] move.
He was never worth £15 million in the first place, nothing we can do about that now. Panic buy from Moyes

Barca say Fabregas is not for sale
Madrid say Ronaldo is not for sale
United say Rooney is not for sale
Liverpool say Suarez is not for sale
Spurs say Bale is not for sale
Everton say Baines is not for sale

How many of these will have been sold by september 1st?

I spoke to Dwight Yorke the other day, who did the 1st leg of MUTV tour and he said that the whole UTD squad know that Rooney wants out and he has no preferred destination, but he is desperate to leave and all the UTD squad and staff know it, despite what they tell the media.

I spoke to Dwight Yorke the other day, who did the 1st leg of MUTV tour and he said that the whole UTD squad know that Rooney wants out and he has no preferred destination, but he is desperate to leave and all the UTD squad and staff know it, despite what they tell the media.

I still think he will end up at Arsenal. I reckon Fergie gave Wenger first dibs because of the RVP transfer

I've just bumped into Distin at the airport. I asked him about our incomings and outgoings, however he had no news. I always thought the milkman delivered. And yes that is one of the old Bluekipper stories. As a side note what the hell has happened to that place?

I've just bumped into Distin at the airport. I asked him about our incomings and outgoings, however he had no news. I always thought the milkman delivered. And yes that is one of the old Bluekipper stories. As a side note what the hell has happened to that place?

Why would he be at the airport?

They're playing in in Blackburn tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back