Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro have us as favourites to land Scott Sinclair. No quotes etc so could be jarg like most news stories.

It would be a no from me any how, always flatters to deceive.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/26/everton-lead-scott-sinclair-transfer-race-from-west-brom-and-stoke-3899637/

I'm sure most of you watched the media session, but when someone mentioned Sinclair as a transfer target to Roberto he said that target was "new to me". So I'm not so sure we are as interested in Scott Sinclair as the tabloids would have you believe.

Hahahahaha clueless doesn't do it justice
Point to where that post is clueless. He was utterly dreadful for well over 18 months before showing marginal improvements and peaking with that Bellamy pirouette in 2009. It was a panic buy at the 11th hour when better options were available if we'd just had a little more funds to play with. So close to Moutinho for £17.5 million who was and is a far better player. We overpaid hugely with Fellaini, it's as simple as that

We could have got Moutinho for less than 15m, the main issue was the payments.

Standard were happpy for us to pay it over 5 Years, Sporting wasnt.

Fellaini was an outstanding buy for 15m, but im pretty sure most would agree with that.

Point to where that post is clueless. He was utterly dreadful for well over 18 months before showing marginal improvements and peaking with that Bellamy pirouette in 2009. It was a panic buy at the 11th hour when better options were available if we'd just had a little more funds to play with. So close to Moutinho for £17.5 million who was and is a far better player. We overpaid hugely with Fellaini, it's as simple as that

Moutinho and Fellaini are completely different players.

We paid about the right price for Fellaini, he is a unique player and was (and still is) very young.

I actually think we wouldnt really struggle without him, hes a player who you really have to build a team around to make the most of but he his hardly crap or anything.

Moyes had his "grunts" data analysts watch videos of the games in the Belgian league as no stats were recorded on them in the details they needed. It was not luck at all, he was the replacement for Carsley they wanted. I posted a link on here from the FT which had an interview with the analysts.

This. Good article that was, but seriously guys Moyes wasn't lucky with Fellaini.

We could have got Moutinho for less than 15m, the main issue was the payments.

Standard were happpy for us to pay it over 5 Years, Sporting wasnt.

Fellaini was an outstanding buy for 15m, but im pretty sure most would agree with that.

It pains me to this day that we didn't make that transfer happen. Moutinho FFS

1-- Plenty of fools here, sickening really.

2-- Royal Blue Jersey is obviously a child, was being called a wum and a rs for ages until everyone got bored.

3-- As above, calling Fellaini a panic buy ia total idiocy. You obviously missed Moyes being manager for over a decade.

4--Moutinho was NOT 17.5million. What a stupid made up number.

5--We get it, you dont like fellaini....so blatently you are a wum/rs/child. Its boring to read every damn post from you slating out best player. Wind your neck in.

1-- Plenty of fools here, sickening really.

2-- Royal Blue Jersey is obviously a child, was being called a wum and a rs for ages until everyone got bored.

3-- As above, calling Fellaini a panic buy ia total idiocy. You obviously missed Moyes being manager for over a decade.

4--Moutinho was NOT 17.5million. What a stupid made up number.

5--We get it, you dont like fellaini....so blatently you are a wum/rs/child. Its boring to read every damn post from you slating out best player. Wind your neck in.

spot on. There are a few on here who's posts I like to read, crack et al. Didn't realize that wum / rs accusations had previously been leveled at RBJ, for sure I don't like his agenda and the **** was beginning to annoy me.

I'm with Goat, Felliani was a cracking buy, more's the pity that we don't have such transfers to talk about in this, the transfer thread. 3 lads in from Wigan, a young Spaniard on loan hardly smacks of vision and hard work. One wonders how the Kenwright factor is limiting RM's ability in the market.

spot on. There are a few on here who's posts I like to read, crack et al. Didn't realize that wum / rs accusations had previously been leveled at RBJ, for sure I don't like his agenda and the **** was beginning to annoy me.

I'm with Goat, Felliani was a cracking buy, more's the pity that we don't have such transfers to talk about in this, the transfer thread. 3 lads in from Wigan, a young Spaniard on loan hardly smacks of vision and hard work. One wonders how the Kenwright factor is limiting RM's ability in the market.

I was a bit harsh but slating one of the main players in the side and also the highest valued player in the team is not the actions of a fan.

Rubbish signings from martinez so far on paper, cant blame kenwright for that.

I was a bit harsh but slating one of the main players in the side and also the highest valued player in the team is not the actions of a fan.

Rubbish signings from martinez so far on paper, cant blame kenwright for that.

and here we have a great fan??...slating Bobbys signings.

Different opinions are welcome, dissing other fans is not.

Seen Remy mentioned, apparently his agent has offered him to us, no idea what we said in return like.
If he got cleared of rape and we sold Jelavic, id definitely have Remy, 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back