Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen Remy mentioned, apparently his agent has offered him to us, no idea what we said in return like.
If he got cleared of rape and we sold Jelavic, id definitely have Remy, 100%.

No way! Just because of the rape allegations. We don't want that kind of person or story connected to the club.

To be honest think you're talking out of your arse. You're making Moyes seem like a poor manager and tactician purely because he has left. It's like what people on here do about players who could be leaving, try and pick on their negative points and amplify them by ten. It's stupid.

This. Moyes did brilliantly to gain so many top 8 finshes on a joke of a budget provided by this board. Ok his style of football wasn't to everyones liking, but you can't dismiss this record. The one thing he can be critised for is the total lack of respect shown to the club, since his appointment at Man Utd culminating in an insulting bid for the clubs best player (in my eyes anyway) whilst still being paid by us. Just cos he has left should this diminish his record with us = No. Has he lost some respect from our fans since he left = YES.

Now Martinez has got his trusted few in from Wigan and the Barca kid on loan, I hope he takes a similar approach to moyes did during his time here. In that I mean I hope he's a fussy [Poor language removed] about who he brings in and works right up to the deadline to get us a player like Belg Kev instead of 'making do' with a scott sinclair

If we are looking for a striker,and it seems we are,think it will be interesting to see how Rhodes fairs against us today, I'm quite surprised he isn't being mentioned in the gossip columns given his record in English football,no doubt he's been scouted by the clubs,strange there isn't a huge pile of interest.

If we are looking for a striker,and it seems we are,think it will be interesting to see how Rhodes fairs against us today, I'm quite surprised he isn't being mentioned in the gossip columns given his record in English football,no doubt he's been scouted by the clubs,strange there isn't a huge pile of interest.

£8M he cost B'burn. I'd imagine they'd be looking for that and more.

£8M he cost B'burn. I'd imagine they'd be looking for that and more.

true I guess,suppose, if again the rumours are true and Jelavic goes to Germany,then at 23 he seems like a decent option.As I say,scouts must have watched him,i've only ever seen tv highlights etc,but while were being linked to other strikers who have not played English football i'd have thought his name would be doing the rounds

Resisted the urge to give my first neg point ever

Mmm... He is obviously keen on putting his point across calmly and in a civilised manner that doesn't make everyone else think he's a complete and utter tit. No wonder he's neck deep in neg rep.

Apparently the 4 signings we've made are poor on paper -

Robles - ex Athletico Madrid - played in FA Cup final
Alcaraz - international stalwart - one of the shining lights at 2010 World Cup
Kone - scored 13 goals for a relegated side - our top centre forward scored 8
Deulofeu - Barcelona wonderkid wanted by some of the best European sides.

I can't see a downside to any of them.

Also - replaced - Neville, Hitz, Mucha

Some people are beyond help and common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back