Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Huddlestone would be a great acquisition if we are playing 5 at the back.Playing like Heitinga second half yesterday dropping off to pick the ball up deep.He is comfortable on the ball and has a fantastic passing range

Funny how such a derided player who everyone seems desperate for us to sell can look so good when played in his best position :lol:

Fellaini out, McCarthy in would be the safe prediction.

I'm convinced the reason we haven't moved for a centre midfielder yet is because McCarthy is the player he really wants and he's biding his time until someone moves for Fellaini.

Agree with this. RM is a massive Mcarthy fan. It's so clear we need another CM to provide back up/rotate with Fellaini and Gibson yet no moves have been made. I've no doubt he's waiting for Fellaini to be sold and will then use the money for prob 2 CM. 1 of which will 100% be Mcarthy!

I'm just hoping he doesn't pay silly money, 10M max...

Agree with this. RM is a massive Mcarthy fan. It's so clear we need another CM to provide back up/rotate with Fellaini and Gibson yet no moves have been made. I've no doubt he's waiting for Fellaini to be sold and will then use the money for prob 2 CM. 1 of which will 100% be Mcarthy!

I'm just hoping he doesn't pay silly money, 10M max...

Might be left disappointed. I still can't see anyone paying 25 odd to activate the clause.
Then again, I love Felli and desperately want him to stay.

Martinez has seen a fair bit of Gueye this pre-season, he's deffo on his way out. EFC Media man said Alcaraz has a knock, surely if Gueye did he would of said him too, he's a goner. Thank god.

Martinez has seen a fair bit of Gueye this pre-season, he's deffo on his way out. EFC Media man said Alcaraz has a knock, surely if Gueye did he would of said him too, he's a goner. Thank god.

he needs to return to super mario land. His head is ridculously small in comparison to his body.

Looks like a Goomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back