Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sites transfer prices are jarg I've noticed loads that are wrong. They seem to be way to inflated. Rio Ferdinand for 40m and Essian 30m both went for about 10 million less
I thought they might have put the prices in euros but just checked and it's up in pounds. Sounds a bit iffy.

I think, bar a loan maybe, we are done for transfers - and i think this is down to the fact that the youngsters/fringe players have performed well.

First half, at left back, I thought Oviedo was fantastic against Blackburn. Barkley too.

Second half, apart from one bad pass, Stones looked solid and commanding. Jelavic was assuring in possession and in front of goal.

Put that with Joel who looks like the competition Howard needs and Kone who looked bright, I would be fairly confident against most teams if the season started now.

I think, bar a loan maybe, we are done for transfers - and i think this is down to the fact that the youngsters/fringe players have performed well.

First half, at left back, I thought Oviedo was fantastic against Blackburn. Barkley too.

Second half, apart from one bad pass, Stones looked solid and commanding. Jelavic was assuring in possession and in front of goal.

Put that with Joel who looks like the competition Howard needs and Kone who looked bright, I would be fairly confident against most teams if the season started now.

I agree 100% but Blackburn were non existent. To get anywhere this season we´ll have to be able to compete with the likes of Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I agree 100% but Blackburn were non existent. To get anywhere this season we´ll have to be able to compete with the likes of Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

This, That blackburn team could well go down, showed absolutely nothing in 90mins except for a couple of corners. I know it's a friendly and we're a level above them, but never seen such a poor outing from a team in their final warm up before a season

honestly I'd give him away at this point. Sinclair will be a direct competitor to Pienaar and MAYBE even an upgrade.

I thought you meant that with the money for Gueye we'd be able to afford Sinclair. Won't happen.

Sinclair isn't great, bit of a knob really as well. Moses would be a better option for around the same price.

This, That blackburn team could well go down, showed absolutely nothing in 90mins except for a couple of corners. I know it's a friendly and we're a level above them, but never seen such a poor outing from a team in their final warm up before a season

Maybe we're just THAT boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back