Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really that Dramatic is it? 4 points off relegation last season and IMO the only thing that I can say they have at their disposal is probably one of the best goalscorers in the division. They looked a little better based on Gibson and Pienaar looking absolutely shattered from 75mins onwards. Stones being a little inexperienced and losing concentration is what got them a goal, as well as a bit of poor keeping and someone walking off the line.

I was expecting them to be a bit better than they were, regardless of friendly or not.

Barely dramatic when they werent far off being relegated last season though. They were terrible and they looked like they had nothing in the locker for most of that game.
Relegation is a possibility, rather distant one I'd say, it was describing them as the worst team you've seen in pre season

Relegation is a possibility, rather distant one I'd say, it was describing them as the worst team you've seen in pre season

This, That blackburn team could well go down, showed absolutely nothing in 90mins except for a couple of corners. I know it's a friendly and we're a level above them, but never seen such a poor outing from a team in their final warm up before a season

I didn't say they were the worst team I've seen in pre-season? They were very, very poor for a team who start competitive football next Saturday, comparing them to other teams, I'd be worried if I was a Blackburn fan.

I didn't say they were the worst team I've seen in pre-season? They were very, very poor for a team who start competitive football next Saturday, comparing them to other teams, I'd be worried if I was a Blackburn fan.
Fair enough. For 2/3rds of the game they were dire. First half was abysmal, continually booting it out of play. I hate that more than anything.

On a seperate note, does anyone else think if Spurs sell Bale for the reported fees of £80 million plus we are completely ****ed? £80 million is an obscene amount and would set an already wealthy club up for years. We could never hope to catch Spurs if they get £80 million

On a seperate note, does anyone else think if Spurs sell Bale for the reported fees of £80 million plus we are completely ****ed? £80 million is an obscene amount and would set an already wealthy club up for years. We could never hope to catch Spurs if they get £80 million

Yes, the thought crossed my mind when I read that Levy is cutting his holiday short to fly back to London, which suggests there is business to be done. If it goes through, it means they will be even better equipped to out-bid us for any players they might fancy too, and would put them even more firmly among the big spenders.

I know its got nothing to do with us but there are some reports that apparently Spurs have met Roberto Soldado's release clause of 30M and have already agree terms with him.

Finishing in European places next season looks harder every day...

I know its got nothing to do with us but there are some reports that apparently Spurs have met Roberto Soldado's release clause of 30M and have already agree terms with him.

Finishing in European places next season looks harder every day...

7th will give us Europe if teams above us reaches the League cup and FA cup finals, but I think we can say goodbye to the CL dream for now.

Fair enough. For 2/3rds of the game they were dire. First half was abysmal, continually booting it out of play. I hate that more than anything.

You're probably right but don't underestimate how much they relied on bale. He'd be a massive loss to them! It'd be like us losing baines x 10.

It was hard to get a cl place even before Spurs had money:(. We need to get Europe by winning the F.A Cup, had the same manager ever won the F.A cup on the trot with 2 different clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back