Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bloody disgrace that we are scratching around the back of the sofa for a few quid whilst being outspent by likes of Norwich city.

Spurs are in a different stratosphere in terms of ambition. At least they are buying quality players and trying to get better whilst kenwright recruits freebies, loans and 30 year olds.

What I don't understand is, if you aren't up to the job and don't have the resources why hang around??

The sooner kenwright and the his yes men **** off the better.

You're probably right but don't underestimate how much they relied on bale. He'd be a massive loss to them! It'd be like us losing baines x 10.

I know its paper talk but suggestions they could get di maria, Coentrao and £50m which theyd use to get Pastore. Add in Soldado up front and theyd look very strong

I know its paper talk but suggestions they could get di maria, Coentrao and £50m which theyd use to get Pastore. Add in Soldado up front and theyd look very strong

which is why they should snap the deal up right away from Madrid, how can any club turn down that amount, he could get injured in his first game.

On a seperate note, does anyone else think if Spurs sell Bale for the reported fees of £80 million plus we are completely ****ed? £80 million is an obscene amount and would set an already wealthy club up for years. We could never hope to catch Spurs if they get £80 million[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily, how much have the RS spent in the last 3 seasons and they still ended up with an average squad, £80 = carroll, allen, downing and adam................when you think about it they dont get nearly enough critiscism considering they money they've been allowed to squander..........spurs are a bit more savvy and are making the right noises about the proposed players coming in, still not convinced though, hard to keep track of who plays for spurs these days as they tend to change their squad so often, that lack of a consistent first '14' never seems to work

It's a bloody disgrace that we are scratching around the back of the sofa for a few quid whilst being outspent by likes of Norwich city.

Spurs are in a different stratosphere in terms of ambition. At least they are buying quality players and trying to get better whilst kenwright recruits freebies, loans and 30 year olds.

What I don't understand is, if you aren't up to the job and don't have the resources why hang around??

The sooner kenwright and the his yes men **** off the better.

Extra TV money increases Everton's revenue by £25-30M. Not being used on player acquisition but on 'infrastructure' according to Elstone.

I wonder when he'll get specific on what infrastructural improvements will be taking place? Maybe he'll also at the same time get around to specifics on Other Operating Costs.

Gangsters at this club's helm. Literally hundreds of millions of pounds coming in and through their hands which is never properly accounted for, and our position always remains essentially the same.

There's a social crime taking place here on a grand level.

I feel a lot of it is going to Robert Earls alleged loan from where he borrowed a fortune from some loan firm on some island as BK was refused from the Banks a while back - = no transparency money going down the toilet as we ARE RUN BY MORONS!

Proper jarg, because it is Twitter after all, but apparently we had a £3.2m bid rejected by Spurs for Defoe, Spurs want £5.5m apparently.

So i didnt get to see the match against blackburn (watching it later hopefully) i see that Niki got two, was he looking good again? some reports have him as being sharp and hungry again. i would love this to be true.

So i didnt get to see the match against blackburn (watching it later hopefully) i see that Niki got two, was he looking good again? some reports have him as being sharp and hungry again. i would love this to be true.

First one was a nice header, second one was rebound shot after the keeper or defender got in the way of his first shot. To early to say if he is back as Blackburn was ****e.

Extra TV money increases Everton's revenue by £25-30M. Not being used on player acquisition but on 'infrastructure' according to Elstone.

I wonder when he'll get specific on what infrastructural improvements will be taking place? Maybe he'll also at the same time get around to specifics on Other Operating Costs.

Gangsters at this club's helm. Literally hundreds of millions of pounds coming in and through their hands which is never properly accounted for, and our position always remains essentially the same.

There's a social crime taking place here on a grand level.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back