The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wsa4TLU.jpg

Fans need to remember Osman is 33, Gibson cannot play a full season, why we got him cheap in the first place. Fellaini is hot and cold and cant wait to get away. We need another midfielder, at least James is not a risk, he will do a good job for us.

Blackpool fans seem convinced we are getting ince

still remember last season when the reporter asked Brenda Rodgers if they had made a bid for Ince and he tried to deny it until the reporter butted in and said 'well u have, cos Blackpool have just rejected it'

ha, he looked a right tit

If we sell Fellaini and buy Jimmy Mac I won't be happy. When the calibre of player like Honda had been floating round especially.

If we sign Alcaraz, Joel, Kone and McCarthy, and we also assume their relegation isn't Martinez fault, then the list of suspects is very thin.

Spurs surely will start getting rid of players particularly in midfield would anyone be tempted for sigursson? Holtby?if price was right it would be a no brainer for me...

If we sell Fellaini and buy Jimmy Mac I won't be happy. When the calibre of player like Honda had been floating round especially.

If we sign Alcaraz, Joel, Kone and McCarthy, and we also assume their relegation isn't Martinez fault, then the list of suspects is very thin.
This is the problem with McCarthy cos we've already signed other Wigan players. Anyway we wont get him as Wigan will over-price him and we as a club don't pay over the odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back