The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I think I must have been watching the wrong player or something. McCarthy is alright, keeps possession and plays like a crab. But, the way some people are rating him, I must have another look at him. As much as I hate Gerrrard, McCarthy is not in the same league as him.

True this, I dont hate McCarthy nearly as much as I hate Gerrard.

The same people who were sl@gging the signing of Gibson off are the same ones sl@gging the potential signing of McCarthy off...the very same ones.

Not really because Gibson is a Moyes' signing and he costed around 500k.

My two cents on Bale.

Spurs HAVE to sell if it's 86M in cash. If it's something stupid like 50M and some players that they may or may not need, then they just ought to keep him.

I don't think were actually trying to do a deal for Mcarthy at the moment, but I think he's deffinately one RM is keeping tabs on and would like him at GP. If the big fella goes, I'm resigned to the fact that the global search will end up in Wigan AGAIN! We need another CM now, so Fellaini going would mean we'd then need 2. 15M is paper talk IMO. Think he's worth about 8M, but will end up costing 10-12M.

If Fellaini wants out and goes and we used his money to buy both of Mcarthy and capoue I don't think that would be the worst additions!

Bobby aint hurrying cause McCarthy is earmarked. He will do business after Whelan calls him and offers McCarthy (m10-13£)
JM will not play in championship. And Whelan desperately needs dough.
34th best ITK here.

If Bale is going to go for £80m+ then the whole world is mad and we may as well pack up any transfer dealings. As such this thread needs banning.

The world is goosed.

we definitely need another midfielder in addition to fellaini, I have a feeling Fellaini will stay cos of lack of interest and baines will go and we'll bring in McCarthy with that money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back