The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
some reports today have the Bale deal at circa £90mil

another-crazy-lady.jpeg

we definitely need another midfielder in addition to fellaini, I have a feeling Fellaini will stay cos of lack of interest and baines will go and we'll bring in McCarthy with that money

well its looks like Man u overseas fans want Fellaini. Moyes will HAVE to sign a midfielder, we will soon find out if Moyes rates Fellaini or not.

Same old tactics by the club it looks like. Allow our best players to leave in the final few days/hours of the window and 'oh dear, we've no time left to spend ourselves'.

It'll be a negative net spend...again...when we're supposed to be loaded with £25M more tv revenue.

Gangsters.

*sigh*

Same old tactics by the club it looks like. Allow our best players to leave in the final few days/hours of the window and 'oh dear, we've no time left to spend ourselves'.

It'll be a negative net spend...again...when we're supposed to be loaded with £25M more tv revenue.

Gangsters.

*sigh*

How cool would it be if we were owned by actual gangsters. Like Al Capone style Chicago gangsters?!

We'd defo have a few years of being awesome (illegally I grant you), but then it would go all tits up when Capone gets done for tax evasion and we end up in League 2.

Gangsters.

*sigh*
No money is being passed through this league yet, no one knows who leaving. Why buy another top midfielder if we don'tknow if Fellaini is leaving or staying, do we need a new left back? Martinez had to wait now and see what happens.

Gangsters.

*sigh*

You should change your user name to Elliot Ness.

How cool would it be if we were owned by actual gangsters. Like Al Capone style Chicago gangsters?!

We'd defo have a few years of being awesome (illegally I grant you), but then it would go all tits up when Capone gets done for tax evasion and we end up in League 2.

We are being run by gangsters. We have a man pulling the strings who did exactly what Al Capone did: tax avoidance. And the rest of them are part of his gang holding a PL club to ransom for £125M.

No money is being passed through this league yet, no one knows who leaving. Why buy another top midfielder if we don'tknow if Fellaini is leaving or staying, do we need a new left back? Martinez had to wait now and see what happens.

The teams in this league capable of buying our two aren't beholden to the wheels of a transfer window to start turning in order to do that. In short: I think it suits our gangsters to run the clock down on these (inevitable) sales. I think everyone else with any experience of them know it deep down too. We all *know* that they'll be sold in the last few days of August and there'll be a mad dash to get a CM in to replace Fellaini and that will be that: a summer transfer window where the board pocket another few million quid. Incredible given the circumstances, but at the same time highly likely.

You should change your user name to Elliot Ness.

Hilarious. The thing is though, I'll ALWAYS be 100% correct on the running of this club by the board, and you'll ALWAYS be 100% incorrect. We have affirmation of that reality every single day they remain in charge and it'll be that way until the bitter end.

Davek.
David Moyes was our manager just two months ago.What transfer did we ever complete in a hurry while he was here,every transfer was dragged out for days and sometimes weeks. He is doing exactly the same at Utd now.
On the other hand RM brought in four players in two days, it's just a different way of doing things.

Maybe the possible sales of Fellaini and/or Baines has more to do with Moyes dithering than it has to do with Everton trying to mind the money.

Everton do have a new manager who I am sure is no simpleton and will not take kindly to being badly treated by his own board.

Sometimes there simply are no windmills to tilt at !

We are being run by gangsters. We have a man pulling the strings who did exactly what Al Capone did: tax avoidance. And the rest of them are part of his gang holding a PL club to ransom for £125M.

The teams in this league capable of buying our two aren't beholden to the wheels of a transfer window to start turning in order to do that. In short: I think it suits our gangsters to run the clock down on these (inevitable) sales. I think everyone else with any experience of them know it deep down too. We all *know* that they'll be sold in the last few days of August and there'll be a mad dash to get a CM in to replace Fellaini and that will be that: a summer transfer window where the board pocket another few million quid. Incredible given the circumstances, but at the same time highly likely.
The board do not control other clubs when they made a bid or not, Fellaini and Baines are targets for other clubs, its seem Man u are looking at other players first and Evra could be leaving Man u so Baines will be his replacement. The last few days is when a lot of dealings will be done, we just have to hope Martinez will have replacements lined up. Its all about patient now and steady nerves. I hate the transfer window as it brings out all the drama queens.

I am sure as far back as the parading of our new manager it was stated one player could leave as the was a clause in his contract - nothing has changed that - Arsenal had a sniff , and now it looks like Man U may take Felli , but surely our new manager is aware of this fact, and will get the funds {not all of it} to strengthen the squad in that area I just wish the end of the transfer window closes with us with a decent squad with additions if Felli goes if Baines goes then we may have problems!

I am sure as far back as the parading of our new manager it was stated one player could leave as the was a clause in his contract - nothing has changed that - Arsenal had a sniff , and now it looks like Man U may take Felli , but surely our new manager is aware of this fact, and will get the funds {not all of it} to strengthen the squad in that area I just wish the end of the transfer window closes with us with a decent squad with additions if Felli goes if Baines goes then we may have problems!

If Moyes does want Baines, then he should do this deal quickly out of respect and not the last day, unless he wants to make the job harder for Martinez.

Hilarious. The thing is though, I'll ALWAYS be 100% correct on the running of this club by the board, and you'll ALWAYS be 100% incorrect. We have affirmation of that reality every single day they remain in charge and it'll be that way until the bitter end.

lol, you've spouted a load of baseless & totally INCORRECT bollocks about what's supposedly going on at the club Dave.

Whilst I think most of us share the same view that change of ownership is needed if we're truly going to progress, you look to spin every EFC related story into some negative, agenda driven, diatribe that looks to portray the board as 'crooks' & 'gangsters'. It's increasingly making you sound like a crank imo.

Last edited:
From what ive been told by someone involved with the clubs finances RM will have all funds raised from sales made available to him. We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back