The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 million for Bale. Real Madrid is a joke of a club.

Not really. People dont fully understand Madrid. Ronaldo paid his fee back in 1 year. They take all of the players image rights (no other club does). They make ALL THE MONEY the player makes from merchandise.

From what ive been told by someone involved with the clubs finances RM will have all funds raised from sales made available to him. We'll see
If that's the case then as I stated in my post above RM will have an instant idea on who to fetch in if need be - I would be very surprised if Felli stays even if DM was still the Manager many times Felli has stated he wanted champions League football - The stories are rife about his buy out clause the only thing that puzzles me is does the buy out clause end on the 1st of August or does it end mid August???? both dates are being reported at the moment! if it is mid August then who at the club let this happen??? if it is the 1st of August it gives RM more time to get the right replacement in quickly !

Hilarious. The thing is though, I'll ALWAYS be 100% correct on the running of this club by the board, and you'll ALWAYS be 100% incorrect. We have affirmation of that reality every single day they remain in charge and it'll be that way until the bitter end.

Dave, you and I may disagree on things sometimes, but your passion and love for this club cannot be questioned.

You're a good egg sir, a good egg inndeed

Not really. People dont fully understand Madrid. Ronaldo paid his fee back in 1 year. They take all of the players image rights (no other club does). They make ALL THE MONEY the player makes from merchandise.
Not true whatsoever:

With over 8.4 million followers on Twitter and 42.2 million fans on Facebook, Ronaldo is the most socially engaged athlete online. His popularity has translated into big bucks to the tune of $21 million from sponsors like Nike, Castrol, and Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer, all of which he promotes through his social media accounts. His impressive performance on the pitch commands a salary and bonus, including a 50-50 share of his image rights, of another $21 million. The Real Madrid striker led La Liga in goals last season (40) and in March of this year he became the fastest La Liga player to score 100 goals in the league.

Source: Forbes.com

15m Meh.....IF Bob gets 15m to spend then he better think it through very very carefully. Once that EPL starts there is no going back if you get this type of deal wrong given the money involved.

Over to you Bob.

Same old tactics by the club it looks like. Allow our best players to leave in the final few days/hours of the window and 'oh dear, we've no time left to spend ourselves'.

It'll be a negative net spend...again...when we're supposed to be loaded with £25M more tv revenue.

Gangsters.

*sigh*

I want Kenwright out as much as anyone but why do you go on about the £25m extra we're receiving this summer when it's clearly not true? I know you're clever enough to realize that if the deal starts this summer then the first payment from it arrives at the end of the first season, once league placings are settled

15m Meh.....IF Bob gets 15m to spend then he better think it through very very carefully. Once that EPL starts there is no going back if you get this type of deal wrong given the money involved.

Over to you Bob.

£15m for who mate? Or are you just speaking hypothetically?

From what ive been told by someone involved with the clubs finances RM will have all funds raised from sales made available to him. We'll see

If any deals are declared undisclosed then we will never know the full extent of what he was given but there other ways to to enquire.

Looks to SW1P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back