The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton aren't ambitious enough for Rooney, he will want to join a club that wants to win things.

The only chance of him coming to Everton would be on loan, and he'd only entertain such an idea if he considered it to be preferable to sitting on United's bench in the lead up to the World Cup. Otherwise, there's absolutely no chance whatsoever of him coming here.

Theirs probably more chance of a permanent deal than loan. Man utd wont loan someone who is on 250k a week

I mentioned wages myself. Apparently he's not arsed about money. He's won what he wanted to win.:lol:

Honestly we all assume that greed is the only thing that motivates people throughout their entire lives. I can easily see him taking a wage cut to come home and play every game for RM. '

I've never seen Rooney as the adventurous type to go play in Paris or Spain or whatever. Hell I don't even think he wants to live in London.

If I were him, I would take a 50% cut in my wages to extend my career and go home. Unless he's blown all his money, which I don't think he has, it seems reasonable to me.

I would eat next doors dog, spaff all over the birds in the tree outside ,including the baby ones the chirpy little ****s, and possibly rape a cat if this happened.

64705_10151554105045823_2057652051_n.jpg

Jess just heard what you said.

Theirs probably more chance of a permanent deal than loan. Man utd wont loan someone who is on 250k a week

Obviously the club that is loaning the player is expected to pay the majority, if not all, of the player's wages. So Rooney's high wages would increase the likelihood of a loan if anything. Paying a substitute 200k a week to sit on the bench is something most clubs would want to avoid.

Honestly we all assume that greed is the only thing that motivates people throughout their entire lives. I can easily see him taking a wage cut to come home and play every game for RM. '

I've never seen Rooney as the adventurous type to go play in Paris or Spain or whatever. Hell I don't even think he wants to live in London.

If I were him, I would take a 50% cut in my wages to extend my career and go home. Unless he's blown all his money, which I don't think he has, it seems reasonable to me.

Cant see him doing a Barton

Cardiff have pulled off a coup with Caulker and loads of Spurs upset by that also Capoue rumoured to be confirmed tomorrow for them.

I thought Caulker was supposed to be quite highly rated by Spurs?

I'm guessing he wanted first team football and they've got Vertonghen, Dawson and Kaboul ahead of him in that position.

You're right mate, he's a steal at that level in today's crazy market. Great signing by Mackay
Agreed super buy. I also like the look of the lad Cornelius they signed too. If they also manage to pull off the Capoue signing then they too, have done some tremendous business.

Has to be said that some of the "lesser lights" in the Premier League have managed to get hold of some cracking talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back