The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiff have pulled off a coup with Caulker and loads of Spurs upset by that also Capoue rumoured to be confirmed tomorrow for them.

If they pull Capoue out of the bag, they'll of made a couple of really good signings of late!. I even think Cornelius will turn out to be a good signing aswell.

but the likes of Caulker & Capoue would be good signings for us IMO!.

It seems like we are trying to get in cover for the holding midfield position, where Darron Gibson is first choice.

Out of the players we have been linked with today; joey Barton, Diame and Sissoko, I think I would rather have Sissoko, he has got experience, but not a loose cannon and as he is in the last year of his contract, could be inexpensive.

We will probably arrange a season long loan deal for him, on deadline day.....

Sissoko has has injury problems, can win the ball but not do much once he has it and will probably want decent wages - and thats without considering he turned us down previously

I kind of like the sound of Gary Medel in our squad,isn't he highly rated and coming from a good team in Seville,reports seem to suggest a tough tackling ball winner but also a very capable footballer.can't pretend I've seen him play but if the reports are right then wouldn't he be exactly what we need .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back