Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fellaini does go its important to ask the question - how much will RM see of the fee (say we do get 24m) to purchase replacement(s) ? All of it? 20m? 15m? 10m? Or less ? Do any of you think he will get the lot to spend ? Or will a goodly proportion of it be buried in the accounts as "operational costs" etc Personally I would think around £8 million is all he will get - at which price we have no chance of a decent replacement. Personally I do not want Fellaini to go but if he does then it should be for £25m and Martinez to get the lot to buy new players............I fear that this will not be the case

If Fellaini does go its important to ask the question - how much will RM see of the fee (say we do get 24m) to purchase replacement(s) ? All of it? 20m? 15m? 10m? Or less ? Do any of you think he will get the lot to spend ? Or will a goodly proportion of it be buried in the accounts as "operational costs" etc Personally I would think around £8 million is all he will get - at which price we have no chance of a decent replacement. Personally I do not want Fellaini to go but if he does then it should be for £25m and Martinez to get the lot to buy new players............I fear that this will not be the case

The person who told me the tv money doesn't come in until next summer has also said we'll have all monies brought in through sales available to spend (he's apparently involved with the clubs finances). I assume agents fees, payments to former clubs etc will need to be considered along with how wage bill will be affected

The person who told me the tv money doesn't come in until next summer has also said we'll have all monies brought in through sales available to spend (he's apparently involved with the clubs finances). I assume agents fees, payments to former clubs etc will need to be considered along with how wage bill will be affected

I'm prepared to be optimistic if indeed this is the case - I still don't want to see him go - or McCarthy as a replacement

Agreed (well don't know about this supposed ITK bloke but just going from our history and what the club has openly stated).

I would imagine we will break even counting wages/fees as well. So if we got 20m and RM wanted two players I'd imagine they'd be approx. 7m players rather than 10m each.

If we sell I think it will be more because RM thinks he can find players who fit his system better for the money rather than being bullied into selling a player we don't want to sell (the "escape clause," if still active, not withstanding).

Not convinced 18-20m is good enough value myself.

Lets just get it done !! 23m and then go get Moses and a dam decent cm....Capoue maybe ??

I dont think we would need the number 10 then....Barkley or Pienaar can play that role...

Anyway...i just want to sort it quickky...if Moyes can even do that ??

Out of all the players we've been linked with (no matter how obscure or jarg the source is), who would you like Everton to buy if they had an endless pit of money? I reckon at least Honda and Alderweireld will be on most people's lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back