Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just get it done !! 23m and then go get Moses and a dam decent cm....Capoue maybe ??

I dont think we would need the number 10 then....Barkley or Pienaar can play that role...

Anyway...i just want to sort it quickky...if Moyes can even do that ??

Doubt Moyes can...but at OT other people will do the transfers. They will quickly realise that the supporters at Preston North End were right to christen Dithering Dave !!

Out of all the players we've been linked with (no matter how obscure or jarg the source is), who would you like Everton to buy if they had an endless pit of money? I reckon at least Honda and Alderweireld will be on most people's lists.

Endless pit of money and you sign those 2?

Messi and Ronaldo please.

Endless pit of money and you sign those 2?

Messi and Ronaldo please.

Nah mate, got to be the people we've actually been linked with at least. Slightly realistic. (let's be honest, Ronaldo and Messi wouldn't come to Everton for all the toffee mints in the world)

Nah mate, got to be the people we've actually been linked with at least. Slightly realistic. (let's be honest, Ronaldo and Messi wouldn't come to Everton for all the toffee mints in the world)

500k a week, with this endless pit of money, pretty sure you could get Pele to come out of retirement.

Don't worry. Not the Wigan players.

crying-waterfalls.gif

Taking into account the Valencia game which I seen it highlighted we are crying out for players with more technical ability, by this I mean we need players with quick feet, good close control, good passing range and appreciation for space and movement.

The players we have are primarily Fellaini & Gibson who are tasked with getting the ball from the CB's and starting the play in tight areas when getting pressed by the opposition. And if I am honest I don't believe they are the type of players that are capable of playing tiki taka triangles. What they are is destroyers, the only individual qualities they have is Fellaini is physical and Gibson has a decent passing range, but that isn't enough to cut it when playing the possession game.

Lastly, I honestly don't think a glorified Joe Allen (Mccarthy) is what we are looking for, yes he can make 2 yard passes and keep the ball ticking over but does he really have the technical ability I have spoken about above? I personally don't think so.

Last edited:

Lets just get it done !! 23m and then go get Moses and a dam decent cm....Capoue maybe ??

I dont think we would need the number 10 then....Barkley or Pienaar can play that role...

Anyway...i just want to sort it quickky...if Moyes can even do that ??

That ships sailed, being reported that he's off to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back