Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time we got big money for a player (ie. Lescott), shy talk Kenright let Moyes spend the majority of the funds on Distin, Heitinga and Bilyaletdinov. If we get a similar fee for Fellaini, then I'd be confident Martinez would be given similar to spend.

Optimism eh ?

If Fellaini does go its important to ask the question - how much will RM see of the fee (say we do get 24m) to purchase replacement(s) ? All of it? 20m? 15m? 10m? Or less ? Do any of you think he will get the lot to spend ? Or will a goodly proportion of it be buried in the accounts as "operational costs" etc Personally I would think around £8 million is all he will get - at which price we have no chance of a decent replacement. Personally I do not want Fellaini to go but if he does then it should be for £25m and Martinez to get the lot to buy new players............I fear that this will not be the case
He will get all the money. Knewright almost always gave Moyes player sales money.

BRF7qGwCYAAtLjt.jpg

Think Moyes has us confused with WH Smiths, since when did we offer buy one get one half price? He's already bid 12 for Baines why would we let him go for 6 with Fellaini? Poor journalism.

Imagine Moyes' reaction if he was our manager and someone like City put in that bid. I'm not surprised that he's this ruthless but I would've expected a bit more respect.

Imagine Moyes' reaction if he was our manager and someone like City put in that bid. I'm not surprised that he's this ruthless but I would've expected a bit more respect.

It's negotiation tactics.

The first bid is always on the lower side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back